Queenie, Reading request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ria

Queenie, Reading request

Post by ria » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:27 am

Dear Queenie,

Please read for me regarding my future love life. Im from India. 37 yr old unmarried woman, lonely on this valentine’s day. Unlucky in love so far. Never married.

Is marriage in the cards for me anytime in the near future ?? Whenever I have taken the effort to get into a relation or make a relation work, I have always failed. What should I do now ?? Should I wait for things to happen ? like may be, my parents or friends to help me or should I make another effort at getting into a relation ?? Im really tired now. Dont have the confidence.

Hope u get some time to read for me.

Thanks in advance

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:47 pm

hey ria,

i just like something from the indian version of who wants to be a millioniare.

the Kaun banega crorepati 2 lyrics goes something like:

Aaj bhi hai pakde yeh umeed ki dori
Don’t lose hope is the moral of the story
Jisne seekha inse, life mein kabhi bhi na jhukna
Hot seat pe milega, bhaiyya umeed se dugna

we are always here for you. if need anyone to talk to try messageing swetha or me. :) we are almost always available on yahoo and msn messenger.

Abhishek

ria

Thanks

Post by ria » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:43 am

Thanks Abhishek !! Yeah I too like the KBC II jingle. I havent lost hope yet !!

Im in touch with Swetha too thru PM. Both of u are doing a good job thru this site.

regards

Queene

Post by Queene » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:22 am

Hi Ria,
here's your tarot reading with the help of my spiritual guide:

I see you are a very strong woman & very set inside your world with your own values. You are very respected & honorourable person too.

I see that a love will enter your life, whether by family or yourself. There is big love for you with all the happiness & joy you've wanted.But, you need to be open, let go of your insecurities & fear of betrayal/dishonesty and any past mishaps as we are here on this world to experience & learn & let go and live. Believe in yourself. You can gain self confidence and renew faith. The card suggests you to be more courageous regarding this matter. Remember, you cannot reach out to people, if you don’t let them reach you.

Besides, I see that you are a very loyal & warm person. And your friends and family also think very high of you. You are very self disciplined to them too. So, just relax a bit when you are on social circles, be more open & self confidence will grew once you start interacting with more people. Love in the future is definitely in your cards. Its only upto you to move forward.

Hope this helps hun and if you need to talk, you can pm me too.

Wish you loads of luck & love

((Hugs))
Q.

ria

Thanks

Post by ria » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:27 am

Dear Queenie,

Thank u so much for your positive reply. Your analysis has really lifted my spirits. I shall PM u separately.

regards

the chiropodist

my girlfriend has back off!

Post by the chiropodist » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:22 pm

Hello im new to this site. Been with my girlfriend for 10 months, things going ok. Last few weeks she has asked if I love her. I said yes I do. Since then she has backed off rarely rplied to my texts and only chat on phone if I ring her. She does say she is very stressed at work and home.

Can anyone advise me please.

thanks

The chiropodist

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”