Need some help..in a sticky situation...

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

FlutterbyFotos

Need some help..in a sticky situation...

Post by FlutterbyFotos » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:56 pm

I am in a difficult relationship. I love this man with all my heart and soul but there are certain things that bother me and I am almost to the point where these things are gonna drive me away and make me lose feelings for him. Granted I have my own faults and not a very good house keeper but now hes using our intimate moments against me for it. I dont know what to do! I am so stressed and being pregnant doesnt help the situation. I get a daily love tarot card sent to me everyday and it seems to be right on track...I would just like a deeper look into things if I could. Thanks!

Jennifer
Cancer (July 5,1981)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:11 pm

Hello Jennifer

As a fellow cancerian I felt drawn to your question and will try and give you a reading.

I am using the Rider Waite Original deck and am also using a seven-card spread on relationships.

1: Your position within this relationship.
The Chariot.
Not surprisingly, you are in a struggle to keep things balanced within your relationship and, as such, trying to manoeuvre your way through awkward and difficult situations. It also feels to me that your position as such within this relationship is one of a leading factor; one who may be the driving force or the one who wears the trousers? Whatever that case may be, there is definitely a struggle of some sort.

2: Your partner’s position within this relationship.
Eight of Swords: a woman here in blindfold, her arms/hands tied and she is surrounding by eight swords.
This is one of helplessness, feeling trapped and not knowing what to do or where to go. OK, granted, the situation may look over dramatic and all your husband has to do is take off the blindfold (or you help take it off for him) so that he can see that it is not all that bad; that he can go forward by untying the ropes around his arms and the swords are only behind him and not blocking his way forward. Whatever he is feeling trapped for, whether it is a state of stagnation, your strong character, emotional issues….they can all be seen clearly once he comes out of a blinding situation of the mind and see the light forward.

3: What is working for you in this relationship?
Page of Pentacles.
Financial possibilities, the potential to make things grow in business or money matters, the seeds for a fertile soil and make things happen. A page is a teen or a messenger. He has a good business mind and can make the little money that he has grow into something big. Do I feel you are that way inclined or have your own business aspirations, perhaps independent of your husband? Do I feel that there is someone in your life that you want to work with or that you have taken over the financial reins of the family and are willing to make it grow?
If this part of your relationship is working for you, please do look around and see if it is what your partner wants too or if he is feeling left out?

4: What is working against you in this relationship?
Ace of Pentacles.
Once again we have this wonderful root energy of the Pentacles suit – growth in matters of finance, work possibilities, abundance, material comfort, having it all…all this in their seedling stage just needing to be nurtured and looked after. Why do I feel that your or your husband’s aspirations to be financially secure are coming between you two? Or, could I go a step further in saying that one of you has neglected the romance in your relationship and is heading for money, money, money?

5: What do you need to change?
Two of Cups.
Hmmm, an enviable card, but why would you need to change it? This is the card of duality, friendship but, more so, romantic union or a re-union. I read you say you love your partner with all your heart and soul. But does he know it? Have you two expressed this to each other? Why would you need to change such a state of affairs (Two of Cups) if this was already present in your life? Could this card be saying that you should walk towards a state as the card suggests?

6: What do you need to understand about your partner’s needs?
Ten of Swords.
Here we come to the swords again where your partner is concerned. A man lying down with ten swords stabbed all over his back. A state of being in the lowest of the low; it can’t get any worse than this. Why? Is he mentally, emotionally or even physically at his lowest and needs a good pick-me-up or a big boost? I don’t want to frighten you off, as although this card shows the lowest that one can get in one’s life, but there is only one way after this stage and that is the way UP! He needs a helping hand to get him up from whatever has caused him to go that low. He may be crying for help and even in his lowest low he might be getting cynical about his state and almost saying: What else can go wrong?

7: How can you go finding a resolution that will meet both your needs?
The Hanged Man.
I am tempted to say here, take time out and reflect upon your situation and how you can make things better for both of you. The Hanged Man is someone who has wilfully taken some time off to reflect on his life in an attempt to see the light. No one forced him to withdraw from life; he did it of his own free will. There is also an element of sacrifice in here whereby perhaps a little withdrawal from your comfort zone(s) may bring about the answers you seek.

I hope this shed some light in your situation and I would appreciate your feedback.

All the best to you.

cedars

Sunil5k

Be Positive..........

Post by Sunil5k » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:15 pm

Its just teh matter of being very positive................

the more you think about things positively.........it will happen positively......

just be sure that rome is not built in a day..............

try this....................

bring a egg shaped stone from a river side or lake side......
keep in a mub pot in such a way that it seems like standing upright
evry day early morning clean ur self &
pour some fresh water upon the upper part of the stone in such a way that water flow from uppen part towards down cover almost all the stone if not all

try it, hope this will smooth down the tense situations in ur life

but u have to be clean, good , beautiful, nicely grooomed with same surroundings in your control

may GOD bless u

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:37 pm

Hi Jennifer
You have been given a reasding and others have give you further advice.
Your feedback would be beneficial to those who gave you a reading... when you find the time, please.
Thanks.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”