Hi can I have a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

the chiropodist

Hi can I have a reading please

Post by the chiropodist » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:46 pm

Hello im new to this site. Been with my girlfriend for 10 months, things going ok. Last few weeks she has asked if I love her. I said yes I do. Since then she has backed off rarely rplied to my texts and only chat on phone if I ring her. She does say she is very stressed at work and home.

Can anyone advise me please.

thanks

The chiropodist

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:53 pm

Well it may be that she is actually overstressed by work and home.

Or it could because she may be insecure about the fact that she is loved by you and doesn't want to let any of the stuff that is bothering her affect that connection you both share.

But what concerns me is why did she ask you, whether or not you loved her. It should be obvious to her that she is loved by you by your actions not your words. And maybe she feels that she didn't need to ask that or she feels that she forced you to respond in a positive manner and that is why she is backing away a bit.

I would make sure that she knows your intentions and that you are there for her no matter what stresses that she may be bogged down with. And if you truly love her than help her resolve what she is going thru and make sure she knows that you love her not with just your words.

Sophe

the chiropodist

I think i know why

Post by the chiropodist » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:51 pm

Sophe,

I have made it quite clear my feelings with words and actions. perhaps she asked me if I love her because she is now going from a lot of stress with divorce and selling house. She wants to know if im still going to be there for her and support her.

Just an idea.

mark

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”