hello

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

s7dq45j

hello

Post by s7dq45j » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 pm

hello,

My name is Gail, and I am a newcomer to Mystic Board.  There's so much to see here, it's all fascinating.  I wonder how many people have been able to combine the bits and pieces - tidbits of what they've learned or read about?

I could be wrong about this, but is it possible to take the natal chart, and add to this using the tree of life, numerology, the tarot and other ancient teachings?  I was hoping to learn how to find out what my life path is using a combination of teachings but I'm a beginner, and I could be way off base.  

so glad I found this forum!

best wishes
gail

Lady of Avalon

Re: hello

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:38 pm

s7dq45j wrote:hello,

My name is Gail, and I am a newcomer to Mystic Board.  There's so much to see here, it's all fascinating.  I wonder how many people have been able to combine the bits and pieces - tidbits of what they've learned or read about?

I could be wrong about this, but is it possible to take the natal chart, and add to this using the tree of life, numerology, the tarot and other ancient teachings?  I was hoping to learn how to find out what my life path is using a combination of teachings but I'm a beginner, and I could be way off base.  

so glad I found this forum!

best wishes
gail
Hi Gail :)

You can do exactly what you say, so why not try with the free software? you can do your own natal chart and tarot numerology and see what they say. But of course that is a software and not a person reading. If you want a personal tarot reading or an oracle reading then just ask :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”