Reading Please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tmosley

Reading Please

Post by tmosley » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:17 pm

I would very much appreciate a reading on the current events that going on in my life. Some things seem to be a bit jumbled and confusing to me at present.
Teresa
11/10/1957

tmosley

Revising question

Post by tmosley » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:05 pm

I ask for a reading a few days ago, but do not think that I ask the question correctly.
I am requesting a reading please. There is alot going on in my household ... meaning alot of deception. Even though I know this is going on ... I am being told that it is not. I believe that alot of it is being done by my son's g'friend. My question is: Why is she doing this, what is her goal for doing this? I have done all that I can do for her and my son.
Please a reading.
Teresa
11/10/1957

farafina

Post by farafina » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Hello tmosley,
I picked 5 cards for you:

the root of the problem, the cause: 4 of coins
present influences: the magician
past and influences: the sun
advice, best action to take: 6 of wands
outcome: 3 of wands

The cards speak of the cause of the problem being related to some form of money issue and possessiveness. It is a person that will not share anything in his life with other people. When assistance is needed, she will turn her back on the situation. This person is trying to block change from happening.
The cards also talk about right now there is a change of existing plans with a family member and you feel slighted by a relative.
In the past communication was good, relationships were thriving, and harmony was there. Now the advice card advises you to check that you are not feeling superior to others.
In the end, the result card shows the three people involved: you, your son, and your daughter-in-law: you will all find a way to negotiate a new partnership and work in cooperation with one another.

Best of luck,
Farafina  
:smt006

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Ooops... I was just about to post my reading to Tmsoley when I did refresh the page and saw your reading Farafina.

After all said, my reading came out with a similar positive outcome too.

<smiles> all around.
cedars

tmosley

Thank you

Post by tmosley » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:31 pm

Farafina,
Thank you so much for the reading. I am sorry that it took so long to reply ... but I work 7 days on and 7 days off. I just got home and after reading your reading, I was amazed at how accurate you were. There was alot that this reading answered or might say confirmed. Again, thank you.
Teresa

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”