request for reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

questor

request for reading

Post by questor » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:23 am

it's nearing my bday...and i think i'm at a lost most of the time...can i request for a reading? on life and love?

thanks! :)

Paulette

Reading

Post by Paulette » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:28 pm

Hi Questor,

Happy birthday! Are you a Pisces or an Aries?

I have time to do a reading for you. Do you have a specific question? Or would you prefer a general 'birthday' reading? Something which would glean information on what you may wish to be working on over the next 6 months?

If you'd like me to do a reading, is it possible for me to know your location?

Cheers

questor

Post by questor » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:02 am

i'm a pisces :)

about work and love actually, i just graduated so i'm worried about my future career or business and also wondering how my love life would turn out :)

thanks in advance :)
i live in manila, philippines btw :)

Bhadra

Sure, Questor

Post by Bhadra » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:16 am

Life's a long time...be patient.  Comparatively, you are very young. You will find your way, but it might be helpful to ask yourself better questions.

Here is some advice from an old lady...meditate on one question until you get the answer.  Learning to Center and Ground yourself will help you a great deal.

Learn how to sharpen your focus till it is single pointed. Do concentration exercises to develop that aspect. Things will become clearer as you do this.

I know, right now you feel like everybody knows what they are doing but you. That's not true. We all feel lost at times. Right now you feel like you've got a wool blanket over your head. Detach...step back...get some perspective. It's good you are asking for other opinions. I just happen to have a meditation in my toolkit I'd be willing to share with you that will help you get the bird's eye view on your life.  But be aware, even the best readers can't read for themselves and often feel like they are walking around in total confusion about their own lives. You aren't alone.

Study what most attracts you and do the hard homework. It's worth the effort. Find what interests you the most and get passionate about it. Dive into it and immerse yourself in it. Don't be afraid of making mistakes, that is how we learn the most. Practice, and keep practicing till you are able to do the thing automatically, as easily as breathing.  

Explore different paths and feel which one rings your "inner bell". You will know it because it's loud.

Then follow that path until you reach the place where Spirit changes your path. I know that sounds pretty vague, but in life experience you will see plainly what is meant by that. One thing leads to another, and another, and another. Don't be in any hurry. Sometimes the late bloomers are the strongest of all.

As for love, that's way too general, what do you really want to know?

I do better readings when I have specific questions to answer, so, ask away. I'll answer 3 questions.
Hugs,
Bhadra

questor

Re: Sure, Questor

Post by questor » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:55 pm

Bhadra wrote:Life's a long time...be patient.  Comparatively, you are very young. You will find your way, but it might be helpful to ask yourself better questions.

Here is some advice from an old lady...meditate on one question until you get the answer.  Learning to Center and Ground yourself will help you a great deal.

Learn how to sharpen your focus till it is single pointed. Do concentration exercises to develop that aspect. Things will become clearer as you do this.

I know, right now you feel like everybody knows what they are doing but you. That's not true. We all feel lost at times. Right now you feel like you've got a wool blanket over your head. Detach...step back...get some perspective. It's good you are asking for other opinions. I just happen to have a meditation in my toolkit I'd be willing to share with you that will help you get the bird's eye view on your life.  But be aware, even the best readers can't read for themselves and often feel like they are walking around in total confusion about their own lives. You aren't alone.

Study what most attracts you and do the hard homework. It's worth the effort. Find what interests you the most and get passionate about it. Dive into it and immerse yourself in it. Don't be afraid of making mistakes, that is how we learn the most. Practice, and keep practicing till you are able to do the thing automatically, as easily as breathing.  

Explore different paths and feel which one rings your "inner bell". You will know it because it's loud.

Then follow that path until you reach the place where Spirit changes your path. I know that sounds pretty vague, but in life experience you will see plainly what is meant by that. One thing leads to another, and another, and another. Don't be in any hurry. Sometimes the late bloomers are the strongest of all.

As for love, that's way too general, what do you really want to know?

I do better readings when I have specific questions to answer, so, ask away. I'll answer 3 questions.
Hugs,
Bhadra
hi! thanks for the advise, actually i always had the feeling that part of me isn't complete..not the soulmate thing or i lost part of me type...it just feels that  i'm stuck in the moment right now, like my life is not heading the way i want it to..i just don't want to feel that i already reached the destination...that this is what life can offer for me..i know that if i try to reach my dreams, it would come true, but sometimes plans go awry, or some things pop up that refains me from reaching it...actually, i'm more optimistic most of the time,  this reading will help me uplift my hopes :)

these are the questions that are bothering me right now:
1. I guess I'm quite a romantic, I just want to know if I will meet anyone this year who I would grow intimate with?
2. there was this guy...I never knew if he was serious with me before, was he lying all the while and fooled me or i misunderstood..?
3. I'm still uncertain if I should pursue studies abroad..would it be beneficial in the long run or would it just be a waste of money and time?

Thank you very much! I appreciate your wisdom, hope you can guide me..i sincerely need a mentor  :)

Paulette

Tarot Reading

Post by Paulette » Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:09 am

Huy! Kumasta Questor,

Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a lovely time celebrating your personal New Year!

I apologize for the delay in posting your reading but I tried to access this thread several times around your birthday but was unable to.

I used the Jungian Tarot by Robert Wang to do your reading. Here are a few links which will give you an idea of the imagery & artwork used in this special deck:
http://www.spiritone.com/~filipas/Masqu ... ngian.html
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/jungian/
http://www.themysticeye.com/pics/jungian.htm

I am certain it was excellent but I didn't want to read Bhadra's reading because I didn't want to be influenced. However, I did (by mistake!) ;) see that you replied saying that you would love to have a mentor & this is indicated in my reading. It's a very strong possibility that your wish is coming to fruition. However, that was the only aspect of the reading that I saw.

Position #1 - Your Experience to Date (Root of the Matter): Princess of Wands

This is the card of the "professional" student & symbolizes a catalyst for expansion, growth & transformation. This card denotes a desire for change & expansion. It strongly suggests that in the past you had a fantastic idea. Something very inventive, ingenious, special & unique. It came to you like a lightening bolt. If true, it profoundly suggest that if you want to, you can create this idea in the physical world, if you haven't yet already.

The Princess of Wands corresponds to all things Sagittarian: teaching, banking, philosophy, ideas/conception, enthusiasm & child-like imagination. This card could refer to your personality: out-spoken, care-free, progressive, instinctual, fun loving, fearless, courageous, ethical, athletetic, musicical, easily bored, sexual, dynamic, traveller, someone who works in politics, high finance or higher education. Or it could signal someone with these qualities who has been in your life or is currently still in your life. The Princess/Page cards are considered highly fortuitious & signal good news in all things.

Wands correspond to the element (or suit) of fire. Fire is the element of ideas. It symbolizes the thought/wish/desire/ambition process. There are several Wand cards in your reading & this means that positive dynamic changes are taking place internally. You are planting the seeds for your future. Remain optimistic, passionate, focused & ethical - you will make your dreams come true. The challenge could be facing one's fears or having patience when things seem to be going to slow.

Position #2 - 8 of Pentacles (Coins): Where You Are Presently

8 is a powerful number. It is perhaps the most "karmic" of all the numbers as it is the only number which can be written forever & ever. The 8 or "leminscate" - the infinity symbol - is an 8 on its side. Although this element/suit, Pentacles/Coins, is Earth, this card is highly spiritual. It seems to indicate that you are working very hard. So hard that it's like a meditation or mantra & you may feel alone & that you've been over-looked or taken for granted. Have faith! Your dedication, expertice, diligence & hard work is about to be rewarded beyond your highest expectations!

Earth energy, unlike fire, moves slowly. We often become impatient for our dreams & desires to manifest on the Earth-plane! But this card is so overwhelmingly positive that it suggests your dreams & goals are manifesting - regardless of what your limited 3-dimensional sight seems to indicate. Remain resolute & persevere in your goals - people are noticing all your talents. Not only this but they value all that you do. So remain full of faith, love & hope! Prosperity, recognition, praise is on the way! 8's denote great strength, accomplishment, a positive change of mind & most rewarding.........a positive change in position. A wonderful promotion or very lucrative career opportunity is about to offered to you. It will be something very good, not only from a business standpoint, but also for friendship, personal/professional growth & even romance!

Do not be afraid to ask for assistance. This card could mean that a fabulous mentor is coming into your life. In your new position, you will be in your element, with supportive fantastic people & you will be learning a lot of new things. But it will be so rewarding you may not even feel like you are "working". Just remember to remain focused on your goals & to finish all projects with the dedication you begin them with. If you do this & remain true to yourself (ethical at all times) you will never go wrong. You are highly magnetic at this time & will be attracting to you very wonderful people.

Position #3 - 3 of Wands: The Very Near Future

Again we have a Fire card & 3 is similar to the element/suit of fire as it has to do with the creative process. The connection & balance of Yin-Yang, right/left hemishperes of the brain - birthing a new creation - expression in the most noblest sense. We first invison what we desire & then we verbally express our dreams. 3's have to do with words, ideas, emotions, art, playfulness, love, friendship, enjoying, sharing & all forms of self-expression. You are entering a phase of fun & positively attracting the people, opportunities, life experiences that you need in order to fulfill your destiny.

The 3 of Wands often indicates the offering of a leadership role in a creative project. Or it could be that you will be very progressive & have a unique approach which will make you extremely popular & sought after. Paper work, contracts & quite possibly travel for business are indicated by this card. But it is in the early stages. A "partnership" is definitely indicated by the appearance of the 3 of Wands. It could be romantic - but it seems that it will be related to career - at least at first. You have metaphorically "travelled" far & on your own & your lessons as a student & your life experiences up to this point in time will all come together (even the stressful challenges will now be perceived as "positive") in a most harmonious & beneficial way. Cooperation & partnerships are manifesting for you & these alliances will pave the way for you to achieve your dreams far & wide. Trust yourself & do not doubt yourself! You are stronger & more amazing than you give yourself credit for! People appreciate, love & respect you.

Position #4 - Ace of Cups: You In The Environment of Your Future

The element/suit of Cups is related to water & symbolize emotions. Emotions in the highest purist sense. Meaning that emotions are the bridge between thought & manifestation. It is the "spiritual" marriage of thought & feelings which will inevitably lead to physical manifestation or a positive out-picturing in your physical world.

This is one of my most favorite cards! It is such a powerfully beautiful card denoting love, truth & beauty! I was so HAPPY to see it come up in your reading!!! I got goose-bumps when it appeared. The card shows a large silver chalice floating above a sensuous blue ocean with a dove flying into the cup.

This is the card of ATTRACTION & ABUNDANCE in the most beautiful fortuitious magnanimous sense. It is about so much love, so much happiness, oodles of ALL the wonderful stuff that makes life so much fun & so breathtakingly beautiful. It is bliss, joy, purity, LOVE, LOVE & LOVE! What else can I say!? Something & very likely SOMEONE really gorgeous & wonderful is coming into your life.

Aces are the the power of the number one. One is the inherent power of possibility. Ones signal new beginnings, innovation & the awesome creative power in our uniqueness & also in our independence. Cups are love, feelings & emotions. The Ace of cups as a lot of happiness & joy to the scenarios. This is NOT referring to an exisiting relationship or someone or something from your past. This is someone or something very new.

The Ace of Cups denotes the passion, thrill & excitedness of new love - quite possibly true love. It is like the hand of God bringing you a most beautiful gift. However, it is the POSSIBILITY of all these wonderful beautiful energies coming tinot your life in the very near future. It is up (like all the cards in Tarot for we have free-will) to you to make it happen & to do the work which will create with, what at first, is the over-whelming excitment of a most joyful love; a most transformative (perhaps the most powerful) life-changing possibility into a tangible solid foundation from where this BIG BIG LOVE can be tended to, cared for & be given the chance to cultivate & blossom.

The Ace of Cups is the Power of Love & the Power of Intuition; of being very deeply & faithfully connected to your inner-being, higher-guide or to God if you like. Love is (in my humble opinion) the greatest catalyst for positive transformation that is available to us on Earth. "As above so below" and "As below so above". Human love is our chance to emulate God's unconditional love for humanity. It is through love that we may best learn, expand & grow. Love gives us the ability to have life altering experiences where we may open our hearts in the most fantastic & special way. Romantic love from the perspective of the Ace of Cups can also lead the way to Spiritual Enlightenment. It is a great blessing being bestowed upon you. What or who you desire; desires you too!

Position #5 - The Hanged Man XII: Your Hopes & Fears

This card suggests that you are anxious & worried. But have you noticed that the more anxious & worried you are, the more you fuel these negative debilitating energies; the more they grow & grow until you become tired & exhausted? What to do? Surrender to your fears! That's it! Change your perspective is what the Hanged Man is telling you to do. Don't be afraid to be different than others. It's okay to have fears but use this energy as a positive catalyst for personal growth. Don't worry so much. Everyone has challenges & feels vulnerable or may be afraid to march to the beat of a different drummer. But this card is saying that you must do just that. It may be that you will discover that what you perceive as your weaknesses or vulnerabilties are your most precious gifts! What you have been perceiving as negative is a very positive part of who you are! Change your view of yourself & of life & watch a whole new world open up to you.

The Hanged Man is the 12th (XII) card in the major Arcana. This card is ruled by Pisces (Neptune) & indicates a very important event or necessary challenge (think positive) which needs to be undertaken in order for you to manifest your dreams & desires. As the 12th card it is the higher octave of the number three (12= 1+2 = 3). This is the 2nd number three in your reading which is important to consider. Although you should feel free to be whoever you wish to be, this card is a paradox. Because the man is hanging upside down yet he is smiling & is enlightened (he is often depicted with a halo around his head). He doesn't care what others think about him - he loves himself!

The paradox is in surrendering we are not made weak but instead strong. The other paradox is that when we don't like something, if we merely change oure point of view, the situation changes. We may see what we wish to see. This means that if we see or hear something unlovely we can positively alter the situation by approaching it from a different perspective. Rather than beating ourselves up over it. It also suggests that in surrendering we receive the answers we were blind to before.

The Hanged Man in this position, seems to suggest, that you need to let go of something (very likely a negative belief or fearful way of thinking about life or yourself). Something must be uprooted & eradicated in order to promote the transformation necessary for you to move forward. Having anxious & worrisome thoughts can create stagnation or make unwanted events/people attracted to you. Don't be a martyr! It could be that you are your own worst enemy. Or that old values are no longer beneficial to you. Or that you have not permitted yourself to be the woman you wish to be for fear of ridicule or fear of failure. Maybe an event from the past makes you fearful it will only happen again or that because you experienced something negative before you are bound to again. Perhaps you simply fear being "different". Maybe there is a person or old relationship you must move away from? Whatever it is, simply surrender to it & watch the old wither away & these new seeds take growth & burst forth with new energy & new life. You will find that in changing your perspective a great release & calm demeanor will create needed change & fortify you. You will become strong by surrendering to whatever it is you believe is holding you back, or to fears.

In surrendering, a beautiful rebirth is at hand. You will discover that what you were holding onto was no longer serving any purpose at all (except to slow you down) & was more than likely an illusion to begin with. Change internally & have faith & courage in yourself. For you are the creator of your world. And a new world & new stronger you is yours for the making if you desire.

Position #6 - 6 of Wands: The Outcome

6's are the numeroligcal vibration signaling change in attitude, mental adjustments, balancing ones internal Yin-Yang (female/male); it is the power which connects & harmonizes spiritual to the physical realm. 6's can denote love, responsibility, harmony, Again we have the energy of fire for your final outcome.

The 6 of Wands is considered one of the MOST POWERFUL cards in the minor arcana. It signals all that is GOOD. Past struggles, worries & concerns are OVER! It is a time to celebrate & to take pride in your hard work & know that whatever painful challenges you have had to face have actually served you well. They have been your very best teachers in fact. The over-whelming energy of this card is one of great prosperity & blessings in the material world. It is not a very spiritual card. But hey! We are living in a material world & it is a lovely sensuous world at that! You deserve gifts, praise, accolades, blessings & prosperity & this card signals that you will receive all this & more!

By staying focused, balanced & dedicated (loving too!) all your desires are coming into being. It is time to celebrate. It is time to be joyful. You have over come all obstacles in your way & nothing can stop you now! You have not struggeled in vain. Experiencing such a fantastic time can do nothing except make you feel more self-loving, proud, courageous & confident. Remember this when again you meet challenges! Without struggles we would simply atrophy & we wouldn't learn very much. You are very wise & strong indeed for having not only lived through your experiences but having surmounted them one by one. You see? You ARE much STRONGER than you ever believed. So believe in yourself & enjoy the fruits of your labor.

This card may also signal a very significant friendship or romantic love. Whatever it may be in your personal & professional life you will find very helpful, cooperative, supportive allies. This card denotes that the life you always wished to create is here - here & now - finally! Very fortunate seemingly "lucky" breaks will also follow you. Just remember that YOU create your own good luck. Your success is well deserved!

I hope this reading helps shed light on your current concerns & desires. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Please let me know if you don't understand something that I have said or if you would like clarity on something there is way to use the court cards (Page/Princess, King & Queen) to gain more specific insights into what has been revealed in this reading.

For instance, we may ask the Tarot for clarity in information about your employment/employer. Where & when or what is your supervisor or colleages like? Or we may ask about the new love relationship coming into your life. We can ask what is this man like? What does he do? When will you meet? Etc...It's pretty strange that this works. I have seen it very accurately pin point certain things & I hadn't really believed it could be done.

Anyway, let me know if you'd like some specifics. I'd be more than happy  to.

Love & Happiness,

Paulette

PS ~ I love the Philippines & Philippino people & culture. I lived in Hong Kong for a while & was lucky enough to holiday in Boracay & Palawan. It was SOOOOOO beautiful! I was also in Manila for a few days in between our flights to the other islands. I loved the Chinese cemetary! I couldn't get used to crossing the street though! Those Jeepnees are crazy!

questor

Post by questor » Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:40 pm

thank you soo much! i will pm you for my long reply :) it's too long to post i think...:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”