Request a reading from Paulette -PLEASE-

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

arth75

Request a reading from Paulette -PLEASE-

Post by arth75 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:34 am

Hi Paulette,

May i request a reading on this forum from you please. I have sent my details privately as would prefer not to give out my name in public. Hope you understand and respect that.....You can reply back on this thread and hence u are in line with the forum rules, if thats what makes all of us comfortable....

Look forward to your response...

Thanks!

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:45 am

Hi Arth,

I got your pm & I sent a reply. I am more than happy to do a Tarot reading for you. I will do it by Tuesday morning my time.

Love & Happiness,

Paulette

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:00 am

Hi Arth,

I apologize for the delay. I'm typing up your reading.

I sent you a message but haven't received a reply.

I wasn't certain if you received it. I had asked you a few questions.

Hope all is well.

Cheers,

Paulette

arth75

Post by arth75 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:52 pm

Hi Paulette,

I do apologize for the delay in responding back... have been extremely busy with work! What an excuse...

I have replied to you separately and i hope everything is in order....

Hi Swetha,

Many thanks for allowing Paulette to respond to me privately. Though I have no issue if she puts across the reading on either this thread or privately. One of the main reasons why I did not want a reading on the open forum was that for some reason Paulette was having problems accessing forum threads at times and secondly, I keep recommending your site to my work colleagues (just aquaintances and not friends....), dont know if they have enrolled as members or not as yet but i do prefer keeping my private life private. I sincerely hope you understand and respect that.

Thanks again guys.... your site really rocks.... and guess what Paulette has an open invitation to visit our beautiful country someday.... would really like to host her....

Brgds,
Arth

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”