Reading Swap Anyone?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Bhadra

Reading Swap

Post by Bhadra » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:29 am

Paulette wrote:Hi Bhadra,

Thanks for the nice compliment but I am certain you are an incredible Tarotist.

***Thanks, but we will see how good I am, not as good as you for sure!

Yikes! Am I going to burn in hell or what?

***LOL, Not hardly...and I don't believe in hell! Except the one we create for ourselves.

LOL! I didn't know you were a minister & I am saying all that stuff about that Don Juan guy. :~)

***I may be a minister but I'm still a woman and totally related to what you were saying, and I thought it was funny. Don't go second guessing yourself now.

You are completely right to not play at his game. May I ask what church or philosophy you are ordained?

***I'm ordained with Universal Life Church and am an "ecclectic" I think the best religion is spirituality.

I am glad you like the Paul Foster Case Tarot writings. He's one of my favorites. I've been reading Tarot & Qabalistic writings off & on all night.

***LOL, me too.

I am sorry to hear that you have a migrain. That must be awful.

***Yeah it's pretty awful and this one has been around for 2 days now, they usually run 2-4 days when weather changes. I'm very sensitive to changes in barometric pressure and humidity.

As a Reiki master is there anything that can be done to alleviate the pain?

***I do a bunch of different stuff, funny, I can take away someone else's migraine in about 5 minutes but can't seem to get rid of my own unless I nip them in the bud in the first 15 minutes.

I hadn't known you were skilled in Reiki too?! I am very interested in Reiki myself.

***Hey, that's great! Glad we have that in common.

So that's weird again that this Leo/Virgo man has been popping up in your readings too. I love when synchronicity comes between readings. It makes me feel validated as a reader because although I have studied Tarot for many years I never felt really comfortable reading for strangers until a couple of years ago.

***I know just how you feel about that, it took me a long time to get the confidence to read for strangers too. Took me longer to feel comfortable with Tarot period. I was just mystified by it and totally intimidated.

Whenever you have the time to do a reading for me I would be more than grateful. Do you need me to ask a specific question? I prefer to not ask any question & simply see what Tarot has to say. But if you like to have a question as a focal point that's fine with me too. Please let me know.

***Whenever you are ready is fine with me. Yes, I do need questions and the more specific the better, but I'll do a general for you and see what comes up.  

Sweet Dreams, ***Same to you, night! :)

Paulette
***Bhadra

Paulette

Post by Paulette » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:02 pm

Hi Bhadra,

Thanks for the nice reply.

Yeah I don't believe in the biblical hell either.

I hope you are feeling a lot better. Interesting about the barometric pressure & humidity. And you live in Texas? :~) Try Nothern California maybe? ;~)

Is your church like Science of Mind?

My question is: Where can I work which would bring me the most personal fulfillment, material success & appreciation?

And anything else which may come up.

I'm in no hurry though. So please rest up & take care of yourself.

I hope you feel better very soon.

Cheers,

Paulette

Bhadra

Reading Swap

Post by Bhadra » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:26 pm

Hi Paulette:

Thanks for responding, LOL, I didn't think you did believe in a biblical hell.

ULC is not exactly like Science of Mind, or any other church I have ever attended because it is so inclusive.
http://www.ulchq.com/

Actually Northern California would be much worse for me, anyplace that is humid would be, I'm better in a warm, dry climate. I'm originally from Southern CA. Miss the beach, but not the smog.

Well, it just finally rained so maybe this thing will go away at last.

Ok, I will take good care of myself till this migraine runs its course and will take a look for you both general and with regard to your question.

Should only be a day or two at most..I hope.
Hugs,
Bhadra

marbeh13

Seven of Swords

Post by marbeh13 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:29 am

Hi Bhadra --

I have always found the Seven of Swords to be a puzzling card, perhaps because on the Tree of Life, it represents Netzach (Venus and the Desire Nature) in the world of Yetzirah (forms).  Yetzirah is the field or arena where our thought patterns work to create new forms for our own experience.  And this energy can be intense, because our thoughts are deposited as new attitudes and become new experiences.  

However, or desire nature is ever-changing, and if our thoughts whirl too much, this can create instability in our lives.  And since this key preceded the Death Key in your reading, and that Key represents Scorpio (in a natal chart), it signifies that these changes can result in a complete transformation of your body and structure into a ‘new being’.

YET – seven has always been the number of STABILITY, and represents your own desire to be free from conflict.  So, this seems to be a time when you can take a giant step in your own personal evolution.  (And remember: Seferah Netzach is called VICTORY on the Tree of Life).

In Astrology, Netzach in Yetzirah represent the Sun in the third decanate of Aquarius …. Or between 20 and 30 degrees.  But, if you are a Leo, then your sign is Fire and exactly opposite to Aquarius.  

Well, whatever, I enjoyed sharing your reading.  Hope you don't mind my sticking my nose in.

Marbeh

Bhadra

Re: Seven of Swords

Post by Bhadra » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:57 am

marbeh13 wrote:Hi Bhadra --

I have always found the Seven of Swords to be a puzzling card, perhaps because on the Tree of Life, it represents Netzach (Venus and the Desire Nature) in the world of Yetzirah (forms).  Yetzirah is the field or arena where our thought patterns work to create new forms for our own experience.  And this energy can be intense, because our thoughts are deposited as new attitudes and become new experiences.  

However, or desire nature is ever-changing, and if our thoughts whirl too much, this can create instability in our lives.  And since this key preceded the Death Key in your reading, and that Key represents Scorpio (in a natal chart), it signifies that these changes can result in a complete transformation of your body and structure into a ‘new being’.

YET – seven has always been the number of STABILITY, and represents your own desire to be free from conflict.  So, this seems to be a time when you can take a giant step in your own personal evolution.  (And remember: Seferah Netzach is called VICTORY on the Tree of Life).

In Astrology, Netzach in Yetzirah represent the Sun in the third decanate of Aquarius …. Or between 20 and 30 degrees.  But, if you are a Leo, then your sign is Fire and exactly opposite to Aquarius.  

Well, whatever, I enjoyed sharing your reading.  Hope you don't mind my sticking my nose in.

Marbeh
I have to ask you to please speak plain english and explain this, because I am a relative novice at Kabala and it still confuses me. I get some of what you are saying here, but a lot of it does not make any sense to me at this time. But actually, I appreciate your butting in to my reading.
Hugs,
Bhadra

marbeh13

Sorry --

Post by marbeh13 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:12 am

Sorry, I should not have stuck my two cents in, but Seven is a very pregnant number in Life, since it represents the seven planetary powers in Astrology, the seven Alchemical metals, the seven Elohim (feminine Creative Powers) in both the Bible (Genesis) and in the Tree of Life.  There are seven Chakras or ‘centers’ in the system of Yoga, and seven levels in Jacob’s Ladder.  And, finally, seven is the number of the Adept.  

So, in plain English, the number seven showing up just before your last card in your reading suggested all kinds of great things opening up in your life, and this is especially true since it was followed by the Death Key.  

I think Paulette’s reading was most excellent, and I only meant that the seven being in Swords, which is mental, made it confusing because in the Tree of Life this also ties it to the Desire Nature, a potent mix.

If you REALLY HOPE for something and want it bad enough then it occupies your mind all day, day after day.  And since the images we hold determine what we get in our lives, you cannot miss.

For example, a great tennis star or pianist, holding that desire in front of themselves all day, will naturally find the best teachers and the best equipment, and will think of practicing hard and etc. etc.  

So Paulette’s reading really incorporated this nicely.

And since the Death Key or a personal transformation is the last key in your reading, I assume you are ready for really big changes in your life.

So your own images are apparently directed to somehow transforming yourself into a new kind of person.  Hence the Death Key.  BUT, if there is any confusion, or if your desires fluctuate from day to day, and you are unable to stay focused, then there are no consistent images and no consistent direction to your search.

And that is what makes the seven of swords a confusing key in my opinion.

Do you have a clear image of yourself as ‘Transformed’?  In your own system of belief, do you know what that means?  

Your Tarot reading would suggest that you already do.

blessings

Marbeh

Bhadra

Reading Swap

Post by Bhadra » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:56 am

Thanks so much for sticking your nose into my reading and for the excellent plain english explanation of that 7 of Swords.  

I think I do have a clear vision of what I want to tansform into and it sure ain't how I am right now.

Thanks so very much once again. This was great.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”