May i request a tarot reading?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tristakc

May i request a tarot reading?

Post by tristakc » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:23 am

My name is Trista my birthday is 4-21-85. I have been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks for the past 6 months and am wondering if you could offer me up any advice as to how to deal with this or maybe get through it. what should i be focusing on? what should i tell myself to get through these attacks, or my "way of thinking" leading up to the attacks. this may come off as a health question but i am not intreasted in any medical advice but emotional advice really..if its too close to being a health question i totally understand! :)

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 am

Hi Trista :)

You have just had a wonderful in depth reading from Eye_of_Tiger http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=50726 and as others are waiting I will skip over your request as I don't feel you need another reading so very soon.

tristakc

Post by tristakc » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:52 pm

I did receive a great reading from eye_of_tiger and i am very thankful to receive such a reading, he really took the time to give me in debth reading and i am so grateful. when i was writting this tarot request i was in the middle of a panic attack. frantically searcjomg for an answers..when im having an attack its hard for me to think of anything else except for "im going to pass out, or have a heart attack or die" I apologize. I got through it and finally went to sleep that night, which i always do but during an attack i am just struck with terror and do not think.

Lady of Avalon

Post by Lady of Avalon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Hey thats fine, I am so sorry that you still get these attacks, I know they can be very frightening, I hope that you are talking to a doctor about them as they can really help. Have you tried looking at crystals?  Black Tourmaline, and Black Obsidian as well as Hematite can help stabilise an attack and promote a grounding energy and crystals like Green Aventurine and Turquoise can help build up your strength to stop them happening.

You can always leave it a month or so then ask for a tarot reading too :)

Many blessings and reiki coming to you xxxxxx

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Tristack,

I agree with Lady of Avalon and her approach to your request on a health issue.

A friend of mine had these panic and anxiety attacks....... he finally had to address them by counselling and going to the doctor. This is a physical/mental/emotional issue my friend (and I am not saying you are going mad). Please see a doctor or your own doctor to address this. You are not alone in suffering with these attacks...... there are millions like you who do.

Please see a doctor, I repeat.

tristakc

Post by tristakc » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:22 am

cedars wrote:Tristack,

I agree with Lady of Avalon and her approach to your request on a health issue.

A friend of mine had these panic and anxiety attacks....... he finally had to address them by counselling and going to the doctor. This is a physical/mental/emotional issue my friend (and I am not saying you are going mad). Please see a doctor or your own doctor to address this. You are not alone in suffering with these attacks...... there are millions like you who do.

Please see a doctor, I repeat.
Thank You for concern and advice. i have been seeing a medical doctor but he just writes me perscriptions which isnt my thing because i had really bad side effects on one of them and i am too afride to try another med. a counseler is probably a good idea however it currently wouldnt fit into our budget. but on a postive note, for these past few weeks i have been doing extremely well. Actually the last time i had a panic attack was when i wrote this message, the anxiety is still their but it is currently not as bad as it had been :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”