Feedback?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Lady of Avalon

Feedback?

Post by Lady of Avalon » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Because there were no readings to give today I spent my time re-reading a few. I am stunned at how many people do not even have the simple common politeness and courtesy to post a short thank-you or reply when someone gives their time and energy to post a reading!

Do you remember at school hating having to do an essay? How long it would take to write or type it all up, correct and make it sound right? Well a reading is no different. It is a lot of typing but it is no wonder that few bother to give long readings anymore. No wonder so many readers leave.

It seems that those that are new first time posters rarely return.

Do they get lost?

Forget they ever asked for a reading?

Does the requestor actually ever bother to sign back in and read it?

If you have had a reading please take a moment to reply.

Thanks

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:37 pm

Oh Lady of Avalon,
You have just read my mind. I have had a few of those recently where the querents have not had the decency to get back with a simple Thank you, even if the reading did not mean much to them.
If they were so interested in a reading and posted their request, where did their interest suddenlydisappear? Or, was it just a moment's whim that they posted a reading request?

We have given readings to firt-timers and have had better responses from them than from those who have been on-going members here.

Thank you once again for bringing this up Lady!

Cedars

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Cedars, Lady, we do really appreciate all our readers here at Mystic Board,  :)  but alas I do share your feelings too.  I will post this as a sticky so all can see and hopefully things will improve :)

stirtime

thank you, eidhneán ini, for the reading

Post by stirtime » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Thank you eidhneán ini for doing the reading for me, much was very true. I am re-evaluating my circumstances, I just don't understand the business part. I don't work but have been looking for something to do on the net or from home.
In the romance field, I found out my other half is conversing with a girl online and trying to make plans to meet..What he does not know is this girl he has been talking to is me!! I guess he is looking for a replacement for someone else to tie up with or have a thing with..  :smt011

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Dear Stirtime

Although you have posted your feedback in the wrong place, but I do see you shaping your own future..... ingenious and good luck to you, all I can say and with a smile :)

I wish you lots of courage to handle this.
cedars

stirtime

feedback

Post by stirtime » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:47 am

Thank You, as for the feedback, where do we post it. I did send a PM to the one who read for me, I hope that is ok.. As for the ingeniousness, I need more than just courage... Thank you again..

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:05 am

To give feedback you simply answer back or Post in the box below where your reading was given....... such as "Post a Reply."

Your reader is porbably waiting for your feedback now.

stirtime

thank you

Post by stirtime » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:27 am

Yes they have replied to my feedback thank you..

Lady of Avalon

Feedback

Post by Lady of Avalon » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi,

It is always lovely to receive feedback via PM :) but it would also be brilliant if something could be posted to the board too. It doesn't have to be personal, just a quick thank-you or a comment or two, that way others can see that the readings are picked up and have a sense of their quality :) rather than the board stagnating and looking like no feedback is received which can put readers off bothering to spend time reading.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 pm

That is a good point Ladyn of Avalon,
I have received some feedback via PM which is apprecicated and it would be even better if these are posted to the boards, irrespective whether our reading was spot on or not.
I undertand sometimes querents divulge some personal info at their discretion and of their own accord; they can still do that via PM.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”