Tarot reading on my finances please!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

earthfairy

Tarot reading on my finances please!

Post by earthfairy » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 pm

A reading on my finances.  Thank you!

farafina

Post by farafina » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Hi Earthfairy,

Sorry for getting to your reading so late, I hope this reading will still be of use to you even though 2 weeks have passed.

I pulled some cards concerning your finances. Using a spread I created myself with 7 cards.
Important element in the past: King of swords
Actions and situations in the past: The World (rev)
Atomosphere and influences in the past: The Fool
You right now: Five of Cups (rev)
Steps to take in the future: 2 of cups (rev)
Actions/feelings in the future: 7 of wands (rev)
End result if all else remains the same: Six of Pentacles (rev)

--- Reading:
Dear Earthfairy, right away the cards show that this is a very bumpy road that you have been on. It shows a person in your past who has highly affected your situation to the core. This is someone who is highly ambitious, intellectual inclined and who has a way with words and with strategizing things. This is someone one had better have as a friend than as an adversary. It seems he has affected you negatively, right at a time when you were bracing yourself for a major achievement and a sense of completion in your life. Something you had worked for for a long long time and that failed to concretize in the end. There seems to have been a risk involved and a sense of moving into unknown territory. You had a feeling within you that was warning you but you didn't quite listen to it. You trusted that things could only work out. The cards show that right now, you are dealing with feelings of disappointment and your sense of security is gone. You feel as if you were betrayed, but you should look at it as a creative process. Not all is lost. There are good things about all this you are not paying attention to right now, as you a busy crying over past mistakes.
The cards advise that you should attempt a meeting with a person to discuss a potential partnership... It could be a reconciliation with yourself and making peace with whom you are in the process of becoming. There is a warning not to wallow in regret and what ifs but to look ahead and focus on harmony with yourself... this in turn will create harmony with others around you. You will be facing stiff competition and you will need to struggle against what other people think or want. You will have to stand up for yourself and fight. In the end, the cards talk about small earnings coming your way, a balance between debit and credit, restoration of your lost money, perhaps the intervention of some kind of charitable help, and the return of faith and success.

I hope this somehow helps and that you get your hopes back up to where they should be.
farafina

earthfairy

reading

Post by earthfairy » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:47 am

Thank you very much for the reading!  Earthfairy

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

Most welcome!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”