May I have a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

casajj

May I have a reading please

Post by casajj » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:13 pm

My walking nightmare ex is again causing problems, now wanting a paternity test for our child, which he knows his 2 year old son is his, but he's now insisting for a paternity test.

He says he hasnt been able to get in contact with me to serve me the papers but I've been at my place for 8 months since moving back to the city and he has me email address'.

He's been bragging about a payout he got from his work and how he is not going to pay child support and that his new girlfriend and him are expecting in Sept 08 and this will cancel out paying anything for his son.

I'm over his rubbish, we (my son and I) have been living a very quiet life and we enjoy our life, yes money is always a constant worry but I work 35hrs per week so we have a roof over our head and my son can be in daycare.

Is he mucking around cause he thinks he can, or will he follow through with all of his threats, especially branding me an unfit mother and getting my son?

I already have an AVO (protection order against him) to protect us, but I don't know what to do now?

Last Tarot reading I had the reader advised me the ex would be going back to his motherland of Croatia, it still hasn't happened.

Help please, getting desperate to shield and protect my child.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”