could somebody do me a reading please?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ec

could somebody do me a reading please?

Post by ec » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:39 am

Hello... (I'm female, 33 born on August the 10th 1975 in Italy)
I beilieve life is a journey...we are sent on to learn, but I am struggling a little with my path! I became an English teacher in a foreign country 2 years ago and this year I'm finding my classes really hard. However this is the first real financial stability our family has ever had... I can't decide whether I need to toughen up and fight fire with fire or think about trying to do something else... What I have no idea!!!! for two days I have been feeling fragile and low and "used up"... very unlike me.... is this really what I was sent to do? ??????  (Don't worry I'm not going to make life changing decisions based on the readings I am just very genuinely interested in what the cards might have to offer as advice)
Thankyou in advance for your time xx

Xia

Re: could somebody do me a reading please?

Post by Xia » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

ec wrote:I can't decide whether I need to toughen up and fight fire with fire or think about trying to do something else... What I have no idea!!!! for two days I have been feeling fragile and low and "used up"... very unlike me.... is this really what I was sent to do? ??????  (Don't worry I'm not going to make life changing decisions based on the readings I am just very genuinely interested in what the cards might have to offer as advice)
Thankyou in advance for your time xx
4 Wands
You look like you are in the centre being jumped on by a bunch of monkeys, high above a bluybird flies and you look up and want to be free. Sometimes feeling trapped and stuck or caught is a frame of mind, nothing else. You can easily walk away and fly free like the bluiebird if thatis what you really want, and sometimes just stepping outside to the corridor or for a breath of fresh air to wash your hands and centre and ground yourself will help put you back on top.
7 Swords
There is a prowler though. someone on the outskirts watching and looking to see that you do things right,  you will need all the slyness and courage of the wily fox to take charge again and herd your flock to where you want them and then they will look up to you with open eyes and respect.
6 Wands
Be the bright light that they all look up to, smile and smile and smile, be friendly and bite your tongue, don;t ever say anything out of place no matter how your heart feels.
Devil
One will come to challenge you but if you see through the games and the falsehoods then you will see the silver lining and realise that things are worthwhile

Summary
The task of being a teacher can be rewarding or demeaning, everyone deserves to be happy and you are no different, but remember life is not only a journey it is called the circle of life for a reason, the circle spins and never stops, one day we are at the top of the highs and next on the way down to the lows but rest assured the highs will come again. Today everything is under scrutiny and is watched for performance and ratings. Satisfaction can come from training  the innocent minds and opening their eyes to truth through knowledge that leads to enlightenment. But you, you must be happy too :)

Xia :o)

dheaven

Post by dheaven » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 pm

We used to make a living hell the life of our teachers, especially to those that they pretended to be something they were not and also to those that they were allowing us to smell their weaknesses, lol.

Pretty hard to be a teacher to some students. Be harsh if you have to else you will be in more trouble then they are and remember that after they leave your class they won't care much while you seem to take the trouble with you home, stop that, your job is your job and if you want to take something with you take only the good news and smiles.

Focus on those kids that deserve you, lol...

ec

Post by ec » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:57 pm

Thankyou so much.... I have just taken a long bath and mediated a little on the whole thing... I came to the conclusion that i will just have to become even stronger and brighter......I never pretend to be something I am not... half the problem because I have shied away from punishing them ...... but I will work on becoming a warrior of light......... smile I can and punish i will just have to ..... so as to be fair to "those who deserve me"

Interesting about the bluebird .... jays everywhere at the mo. and birds are v special to me..... I will try to find freedom in what i  do.... xx

Thankyou for taking the time to reply and if you are young or at school spare a thought for the teachers who put their asses on the line every day to try to bring you something.............xxxxx
Ec xxxx

Xia

Post by Xia » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 pm

EC, I was going to say Bluejay but I didn't know what it meant lol! I shouldve written what I was told instead of trying to make it make sense to me, ahh well live and learn. You sound like a fantastic teacher and I am sure that you will find the strength inside :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Xia
What deck do you use for your readings?
Would be good to mention it for information to the browsers.
Thank you.

Xia

Post by Xia » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi Cedars, I am sorry, never thought,  I am so used to the querent being there in front of me and being able to see the cards I forget that online sometimes. I usually use the Motherpeace Deck, its a Native American deck that is circular :) so no reversals but varying degrees of angle instead.

ec

Post by ec » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Xia, thankyou again for the reading....and kind words... I do try to be a good teacher!! I'm blown away that you use an American Indian deck I didn't even know there was such a thing! Could I maybe learn how o use one??? I'm going to a sweat tommorrow... Mitakoiye oiyasin (don't know how to spell that!)

Love and Light Ec

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Thank you Xia.....
Where could I see some of the graphics of the deck you are using.
How nice that there are no reversals in your deck!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont like reversals.

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Hello all...just thought i would add another native american deck into the mix   also round cards read with the angle...love them! the deck is called the star that never walks around  (Stella Bennett)...The major arcana cards are the same but they use thunderbirds for wands..frogs for cups..butterflies for swords...turtles for pentacles....very nice set...peace my friends!

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Hello all...just thought i would add another native american deck into the mix   also round cards read with the angle...love them! the deck is called the star that never walks around  (Stella Bennett)...The major arcana cards are the same but they use thunderbirds for wands..frogs for cups..butterflies for swords...turtles for pentacles....very nice set...peace my friends!

Xia

Post by Xia » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:06 pm

ec wrote:Xia, thankyou again for the reading....and kind words... I do try to be a good teacher!! I'm blown away that you use an American Indian deck I didn't even know there was such a thing! Could I maybe learn how o use one??? I'm going to a sweat tommorrow... Mitakoiye oiyasin (don't know how to spell that!)

Love and Light Ec
How fantastic, hope you enjoy the sweat!  There are many NA decks but only two actually feel right to me and honour the old ways, one is the Medicine Woman Tarot and the other is the Motherpeace Tarot. Far too many others seem disrespectful in my eyes.  Would love to hear how you get on :) Today and of course you can learn, anyone can!

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:28 pm

EC,
First, let me say that XIA is excellent, she read for me not to long ago and the advice she has supplied is immensely accurate. EC, think back to childhood. Didn't we piss our teacher off intentionally? Espcially when there frustration were evident? Hang in there girl; you'll do just fine and try to take deep breaths and relaxing baths as frequent as needed.

ec

Post by ec » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 am

Hello.... well  my sweat was a lesson in itself about adolescents!!!! I have been back to school a few times and although many of the students are challemging I feel stronger in myself and i have a renewed sense of purpose... Thankyou everyone for your kind words and Xia for your reading!
Love and light
Ec

crone

Tarot Podcasts

Post by crone » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 am

I have recently discovered the world of podcasts. My son got me an MP3 player. I know I am about 5 years behind in the technology department, but the world of computers in like a interstate highway and you can get on and off at all the exits along the way. Anyway, he introduced me to I-tunes. I had always thought it was all about music. Well they have podcasts, mostly free subscriptions and the info is set in a kinda talk radio forum. The one I am listening to now is Texas Tarot. I know it's a hokey title but I really enjoy hearing other people dicuss the cards with book descriptions and then what others think. The info seems to click better for me hearing it than just reading alone.  If you haven't tried it give it a listen. You can of course, run it on your computer also with a music player program. Tarot to me is a hobby, I find it relaxing to read and learn about all the different methods and decks especially. There are some great websites with card deck scans for those like me who like to see all the cards from decks and especially the art work.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”