Reading Exchange :)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

p3ntacle

Reading Exchange :)

Post by p3ntacle » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Hi, I would be willing to offer a very well thought out I Ching Reading on life's purpose and goals in exchange for either Rider Waite Tarot Card reading on my own life's purpose and goals.

Anyone who's interested let me know, I have all my cards ready. :)

Also, if you would prefer a different type of reading we could work that out, I just feel more in tune with the I Ching today.

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm

No one's interested? I'm still happy to give one...

Rev_Vesta

i use NAT if interested....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:26 am

hi there....... i would love to exchange a reading with you but i don't use Rider Waite but Native American  tarot.

i offer an Over view reading of what's been happening, is happening, can happen........ of issues that are within life now....

or could offer a 12 month overview reading.......of what's ahead... unless you have something more indepth you would like to know about.

just let me know yah or nay or you get a better offer, lol........

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:47 am

Well I would do whatever you feel most comrtorable with. 12 card readimg seems a bit complex, But  a 12 month reading would be fantastic! Is there anything you have in mind that I might be able to offer through my readings? This could be fun.

Rev_Vesta

exchange

Post by Rev_Vesta » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 am

just an overview of my life would be great......

Rev_Vesta

Post by Rev_Vesta » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:15 pm

ok here goes....2009

Jan-Chief of Blades- this will be a month when you realize you must stand up for yourself......
Feb a month of great healing and learning..... bring balance into life (Shaman)
March- during this month acknowledge where you are in your cycle of life.......what do you  need to move forward?(Medicine Wheel)
April-a time to take care of your needs... honour who you are....(four of pipes)
May- wow0a month of self knowledge, learning who you truly are....(nine of shields)
June-this time is for you to weave, create your own life, only you can do that (The Weaver)
July-this will be month you will need to let go of the past so new can enter, declutter your space......within (death)
August-now you will be working towards your goals........reaching the top, the ladder of success (Matriach of pipes)
September-Emotions must not be held in..... let them flow acknowlege them so you can move forward (Matriach of Vesels)
October-once October begins you may feel like you are beginning a new journey, just be aware of what's around you.......)the fool)
November-Be aware this month you may find people aren't who they say they are........just be cautious......(10 pipes)
December- this month you suddenly realize it is the end of a stage, but you must remember it means new stuff is comming.......(the World)

a quick 12 month overview//// are you  able to keep a journal....., would love feedbacl?

hope helps...

battery run out soon... have powercut here..... so will say good night soon..////

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 pm

ok sure! I will give you my best.

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Ok you got Ace of Petacles, The Heirophant, 3 of Swrods, and Ace of Cups. Plus, reveresed- Seven of Pentacles.

I am not especially in a ggood interpreting mood. The Seven of Pentacles came into the middle of my cross spread.

Are you there any questions as to their symbolisms? I will try my best. :)

to me this looks like an overall good reading, but perhaps a goal would be to look more within to overcome challenges.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need further clarification.

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 am

aaahk, sorry about that. If anyone's interested I will give a new one.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”