Ceders can i Plz Have a Reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

dolphin_1972

Ceders can i Plz Have a Reading

Post by dolphin_1972 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 am

Sorry i posted this in the wrong place so i'm re-posting.

Dear Cedars
I was laid off from my job after a couple of months as the business went broke. Do u c me finding something else? So far i haven't been able to find another job. What is in store for me regarding love? Will my ex come back or will i meet someone else? when will things happen (if they r to happen)?
Is my son going to be ok? Is there anymore children in my future? Any insight u can give me about these things would be gr8.

Thanx  
Have a gr8 day
Cheers
Tan

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Please bear with me.. Am currently busy with other work stuff and really tired when I get home every evening.
Hoping to be in a better state by next week :)

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Hi Cedars

That's ok i understand  :)
I look forward to your reading when u r up 2 it

Thanx  :)
Have a gr8 day    :smt006
Cheers
Tan

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello Dolphin (Tan)

I know that you are over 18, as I have read for you before, but it would help that you do not conceal your profile information for other readers as well.

You are asking three questions in one request and one of them (your son) involves a third party. I will skip that one as per the rules of Mystic Board and I hope you understand. Furthermore, all your questions are Yes and No style questions and even if the cards said Yes or No now, it does not mean it will stay that way forever. They could change by your own free will or events around you. I will ask the question in a different way and see what insights we get.

What job prospects there are for Tan?
What is in store for Tan regarding his love life?

Rider Waite:

I have picked three cards for question No. 1:

The Fool. Four of Swords. Page of Cups.
An open arena of opportunities, challenges and new beginnings. I feel the loss of your job has caught you unawares and on one hand you see the chance for a new direction and new prospects, and on the other hand the unknown feels daunting to you.
Time to yourself to gather your thoughts and aspirations is advised for the moment and to concentrate on your situation having you in mind. The Four of Swords is telling you to take time out and consider all your options rather than jump off the cliff as the Fool may be tempting you to do so. If you have new ideas, it is best to ‘sleep’ on them until you start seeing the light as I am sure you will once you have given yourself the time to do so.
A message of new opportunities may be coming your way and you are advised to get in touch with your intuition and gut feeling to see if it is right for you. I picked a second card here by of clarification and I got the Page of Wands alongside the Page of Cups. New prospects for a job opportunity are in the making and coming your way, but the advice of the Page of Cups is to get in touch with yourself if this is what you want to do. Once you have done that, the Page of Wand’s creative ideas and passion will guide your forward  

I have picked three cards for question No 2:

King of Pentacles. Nine of Cups. Queen of Cups.
Two people in your life may be playing a part in this situation.
A man of secure financial standing, a father figure, a boss or a banker, or this could even be you once you have attained and sorted out your job situation. Realisation of your dreams and wishes coming to fruition in the form of the Nine of Cups – fulfilment of dreams and desires.
The Queen of Cups (Scorpio) indicates a person coming into your life who is sensual and psychically and spiritually aware. She is in touch with her emotions and shows those loving qualities of a mother figure.
We have two court cards here for your second question and these could be people who are already in your life or may be coming into your life to answer the questions regarding your love life. If the qualities of the Queen of Cups befit your ex, then perhaps there is your answer to your question….. or someone new coming into your life.

I hope the above gave you some insight to your questions and I wish you all the best with your job situation, which I feel is the most important task ahead of you for now.

Blessings to you.

Cedars

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Hi Cedars

Thank you soo much for your time & effort in doing my reading  :smt008
It seems that u think i am male, enfact i am female  :smt005  I'm sorry, i thought i mentioned that but maybe i forgot but that doesn't matter  :)

I do understand about not answering about my son & thats ok.
You're right, a job is my main priority @ this point which is y i asked coz i'm tired of the way my job situation haas been the last few yrs & just hope that things will get better for me very soon.

As for love, i've spend over a decade living alone with my son & while he is the love & the light of my life, i wish for a man that loves us the way we deserve to be loved & the way we would love him. Someone to share my life, my ups & downs, etc.

Again thank you soo so much for this reading  :smt008

Take care
have a gr8 day  :smt006
Cheers
Tanya

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Oh.... sorry for that... It has happened to me too. I have been mistaken for a female in the past.

I suppose, by way of interperation and clarification for you, you could reverse the roles of the court cards in your question No 2 and view them as opposite of what I have said. Does that make sense to you?

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi again Cedars

I'm not sure i understand what u mean?
Sorry, maybe i'm having an empty mind moment coz it's 2 early & i havent had my full fix of coffee yet! lol

What do u mean?

Tan  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Hello Tanya

I am not going back on my reading, even after the reveleation of your gender...

All I am going to say is to look at the King of Pentacles in terms of that security that could come into your life by way of a man of strong financial standing.
The Queen of Cups could be someone (or even yourself) who has got psychic skills and may need to use her intuition for the events unfolding into her life.
Nine of Cups is the fulfillment of wishes and your desires.

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi Cedars

Thanx so much for replying again & clearing it up for me  :smt005
I wanted to meantion that the reason i requested another reading is becoz almost all of the last 1 u did reflected my life & events that actually happened after u gave that reading & given what happened just recently, is y i asked again. There r times when we all need something (or someone) to give us hope & a reason not to throw our hands in the air & give up. U (and Pravin) have given me that hope in my 'down' time. Thank you so much again for your time & patience   :smt008
I wish i could return your kindness  :)

Take care Cedars
Have a gr8 day  :smt006
Tan

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Dear Tanya

Am glad you feel that way my dear friend. I am so sorry about the confusion re your gender, but I believe the cards would have come up the same way even if I had known that fact beforehand.

I sense there are good things ahead coming for you.. especially in the material realm...
Enjoy life my dear Tanya.

Cedars

dolphin_1972

Post by dolphin_1972 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:52 am

Hi Cedars   :smt006

I hope u r right about good things coming my way, i just hope that love is truely 1 of them as well as financial security as we've had it pretty tough my son & i.

Thanks again  :smt005

Take care Cedars
Have a gr8 day  :smt006

Tan   :smt008

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”