can somebody give me a reading,please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

dolphinnut25

can somebody give me a reading,please

Post by dolphinnut25 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:55 am

im 25 yearsold and i still live with my parents. i would like to move out and be able to help my parents with their financial problems. but i am currently in a job that only allows me to make 8 dollars an hour and it is very boring what i was wondering is will i get a new job soon and will i be making a lot more money. i was wondeiring also im i ever going to find a husband because i just broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years because my mom wanted  me to break up with him. because him and his parents were being rude to me and i still live with mom so i have to follow her rules. im very lonely not having somebody to love. i cry alot thinking what my future is going to be like because i dont know if it will be good or bad and im worried . can somebody please tell me what might happen to me in the future i would appreciate very much thank you-dolphinnut25@hotmail.com

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Wed May 10, 2006 7:21 pm

ok i am doing a reading for you using MB Free Tarot Reading Software ( http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/ ). i have choosen Two card spread to do this particular reading. also i have choosen that these cards be from the major Arcana...

please do understand that i am new at this... but trying to learn.

Spread Type - Two Cards
This spread needs certain knowledge before a reading is done. This may be used at times for a yes/no reading or to know which of the two solutions is better. In a yes/no reading the 'yes' card and the 'no' card are chosen in advance.

Card 1: This card signifies what can happen if you carry out the solution that this card represents.

Temperance
Do not force people to accept your views immediately. Give them time. Till then, better to avoid debates and arguments. Common sense, compromise and a cool mind needed to overcome this situation. A moderate temperament reaps harmony, happiness and confidence.

Card 2: This card signifies what can happen if you carry out the solution that this card represents.

Strength
You have the courage, determination and will power to achieve your goals. Change your ways and start looking at the big picture. Do not concentrate too much on details and forget what you ultimate goal is. Do not be unbiased and prejudiced in your decisions. Be convinced and optimistic about your decisions.

Thanks.
Abhishek

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”