Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

AngelicCap

Cedars

Post by AngelicCap » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Hi Cedars!
Have a weird request. Just curious, which card represnts my persona? Who I am as a person?
thanks

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi, Angelical,

Wanting to personalise yourself or for that matter any other quearant, I normally use the Court Cards as significator.

Woman 15-25; Pages
Men 15-25; Knights

Then 26 to 35 would be the Kings and Queens, beyond that we choose Empress or Emperor, but this is entirely up to you.

I would normally take out the four cards from the deck, shuffle them face down and choose one, for a querant they would shuffle these cards and do their own choice. It is sometimes absolutely like Dejavou when these cards are turned to present it's faces. I did a reading this weekend and when the significator was elected, this card was ruled by Scorpio, the querant's zodiac was Scorpio. This is not isolated, another one (also this weekend) the animal companion, a black cat. The person has a black cat and the physical attributes exactly matches the querant (Queen of Wands).

You may also use the Fool as significator, but truly it's up to you!

Blessed be

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Hello AngelicCap,
intuitively I feel you are the Queen of Wands.
But I picked two cards amongst the Kings and Queens and I got: Queen of Swords and Queen of Cups. I am a believer that our persona can be a mixture of more than one characteristic, hence I picked two cards.

Queen of Wands:
Wholehearted. Energetic. Charistmatic and Self Assured, Strong and successful.

Queen of Swords:
Honest, Astute, Mind rules over heart, Witty and Experienced.

Queen of Cups.
Loving, Tender, Intuitive, Psychic, Spiritual.

Tell us which one you think you are?

Good to hear from you Angelic Cap and hope you are doing well.

Blessings.

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi cedars,
Thanks sweetie for the assessment. I think, after reading each queen's persona assessment, I can identify one characteristic from each queen if I may. I am very reserved and smart, I am also loving and kind, and astute?, I can be that too sometimes. So it's hard to say which one.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 am

Hello Angelic
I thuoght it would not be that simple. We hardly have one type of persona traits and that is why I went first with my intuition and then picked two cards.

Over the years, we as humans, evolve and change and sometimes we will surprise ourselves as to how we react to certain situations and how we would have reacted previously.

Blessings to you my dear friend.

Cedars

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”