Reading request..

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

electric beauty

Reading request..

Post by electric beauty » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:24 pm

A general reading would be very much appreciated. My name is Kristin.

nnev

Post by nnev » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 am

Although you are in firm place in the present, something in the near past has with a sense of childlike surprise and wonder, like magic almost. Possibilities are opened to you, which didn' t seem to be there  before, but you must pass over fear of the past of long ago, in order to use  possiblities you have now.

I think that you have a clear and fantastic imagination and sometimes it functions to help you, but other times not. I think that you are on the beginning of a creative project for example, for which you can use your fantasy, but at the same time the mind paints pictures which frighten you. If you feel nervous, scenarios play in your mind that frighten. Possibly are you psychic? Some the pictures can be real, but others are fantasy and in its hard to tell between, but possibly you can to differentitate better in the course of the time?

Friends lean on you, are you a helpful and an understanding person, but you can't alwasy assist of everyone and you become overwhelmed.

You have good work ethic also, you like to start things from scratch, work from the ground up.

I think that you are in a place, in which you feel stuck. At a certain time, you were clear about where to go, but you now somehow feel trapped. You have the ability in you to make a bridge over the gap toward your goal, but possibly you don' t wish to? Sometimes it is simpler to remain put because even if you feel alone, you are nontheless in a comfort zone, from which you don't have to repeat the past. You have everything which you need though to undertake this next step.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 am

What was the deck and the spread used for this reading nnev?

:)

nnev

Post by nnev » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 am

cedars wrote:What was the deck and the spread used for this reading nnev?

Rider Wait deck in Celtic Cross spread.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:04 am

Thank you :)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi nnev,

Is it perhaps possible to also give us the cards as you had them in the reading.

1:...
2:...
And so on, I am familiar with the RW CC layout so no need to include the descriptions.

As we all learn from the most remote places, I truly want to learn as much as possible and see how i can improve myself!

Blessed be

electric beauty

Post by electric beauty » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 am

nnev wrote:Although you are in firm place in the present, something in the near past has with a sense of childlike surprise and wonder, like magic almost. Possibilities are opened to you, which didn' t seem to be there  before, but you must pass over fear of the past of long ago, in order to use  possiblities you have now.

I think that you have a clear and fantastic imagination and sometimes it functions to help you, but other times not. I think that you are on the beginning of a creative project for example, for which you can use your fantasy, but at the same time the mind paints pictures which frighten you. If you feel nervous, scenarios play in your mind that frighten. Possibly are you psychic? Some the pictures can be real, but others are fantasy and in its hard to tell between, but possibly you can to differentitate better in the course of the time?

Friends lean on you, are you a helpful and an understanding person, but you can't alwasy assist of everyone and you become overwhelmed.

You have good work ethic also, you like to start things from scratch, work from the ground up.

I think that you are in a place, in which you feel stuck. At a certain time, you were clear about where to go, but you now somehow feel trapped. You have the ability in you to make a bridge over the gap toward your goal, but possibly you don' t wish to? Sometimes it is simpler to remain put because even if you feel alone, you are nontheless in a comfort zone, from which you don't have to repeat the past. You have everything which you need though to undertake this next step.
Thank you very much! :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”