advice on career/job

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

CuriousK

advice on career/job

Post by CuriousK » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:27 am

Hi, Would i be able to get a reading please?

I've been out of work for a few months now, and currently taking a break from job hunting due to other things i must attend to. Things have been difficult for me for the past 2 years, and would appreciate a reading.

My question is, whether i will find full-time work in a few months time, and advice basically on career.

thanks.

nnev

Post by nnev » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 pm

I feel as though, what concerns you more than material necessities is just general discontent and the boredom, and this motivates you to looks for a change of environment?

I think that, what opposes you most of all is your own potential.

In the near past did a relationship end? Possibly this makes the job situation even more difficult to bear.

I feel as in the recent past also, possibly you have been doing things, in order to ease the pressure, possibly going to bars or clubs?

I think sometimes you feel like there must a meaning to this struggle, but you cannot find out what it is, but yet you feel you can't continue past this situation until you can make sense of it.

I think that in the immediate future, something could happen, which will make you feel that the world isn't just. Possibly someone who is less deserving than you could make progress with in their career, for example, and this is for you would be very frustrating, but you could find that from this frustrating event a new opportunity for you could open.

I think you have a fear which accompanies starting a new job, because it has been a long time since you' ve started a new job, but its nothing to be afraid of, this fear will pass.

Do you have at present any business which you run out of the house? Does this out also stress you? Possibly its time for a short rest from this also.

I can' t say that you will find necessarily an ideal job situation, as you picture, but I definitely do not think that the situation will get worse. It can feel like the world closes in on you, but you will make it through this trying time.

1. 4 cups
2. 7 swords reversed
3. lovers reversed
4. page wands
5. hanged man reversed
6. wheel of fortune reversed
7. 8 pentacles
8. 4 swords
9. 9 pentacles
10. 7 wands

CuriousK

response/feedback

Post by CuriousK » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:18 am

nnev, thank you very much for the reading.
nnev wrote:I feel as though, what concerns you more than material necessities is just general discontent and the boredom, and this motivates you to looks for a change of environment?
At the moment i'm eager for a change in my life, and i'm in that process inwhich i am setting up the foundations for change. I am bored, but it's the unhappiness that is driving me to change. I can not live like this, it is becoming depressing. Material wealth does interest me.
I think that, what opposes you most of all is your own potential.
Do you mean, i don't have much potential to succeed?
In the near past did a relationship end? Possibly this makes the job situation even more difficult to bear.

I feel as in the recent past also, possibly you have been doing things, in order to ease the pressure, possibly going to bars or clubs?
Yes, a relationship ended, and also a tragic death in the family. On top of that now... I am unemployed.

Nope, i'm not a clubber.
I think sometimes you feel like there must a meaning to this struggle, but you cannot find out what it is, but yet you feel you can't continue past this situation until you can make sense of it.
I'm trying to figure it out...and i'm taking my time to take care of myself first.
I think that in the immediate future, something could happen, which will make you feel that the world isn't just. Possibly someone who is less deserving than you could make progress with in their career, for example, and this is for you would be very frustrating, but you could find that from this frustrating event a new opportunity for you could open.
It's already in the process of happening, but what is unjust is not related to career/job. I do hope that there will be an opportunity for me. I haven't started job hunting yet, i've taken a long break to take care of myself.
I think you have a fear which accompanies starting a new job, because it has been a long time since you' ve started a new job, but its nothing to be afraid of, this fear will pass.
All things new is always abit nerver racking for everyone. I'm happy to just get a job. I'm not that fearful of it.
Do you have at present any business which you run out of the house? Does this out also stress you? Possibly its time for a short rest from this also.
No business...
I can' t say that you will find necessarily an ideal job situation, as you picture, but I definitely do not think that the situation will get worse. It can feel like the world closes in on you, but you will make it through this trying time.
Well i hope so. Thank you.

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi nnev,

I read your reading as well as your querants reply to it.

I, by no means want to critisise nor question your insights you derived at!

I did a posting on the Celtic Cross, which may give you more insights in how to deal with the CC. As I sais in my posting, the CC is the spread i've been using for a very long-time, no others really.

As we all learn, day-by-day, it would be interesting for me to get your insights on this interpritation of the CC spread as well.

Follow this link,
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=63032

Blessed be.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”