Self Yes or No Reading a Bit Foggy

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

luisa8195

Self Yes or No Reading a Bit Foggy

Post by luisa8195 » Thu May 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Hey there everyone!! Hope you all are having a good Thursday.  I just have a quick question for any more experienced readers than myself.  I've been reading the cards for about 6-7 years now, and have been recently practicing the yes/no reading with the Marseilles deck.  Now, I separate the Major Cards, shuffle the remaining like I usually do and ask my question.  However, recently I had done a reading, and I had asked my question;  whereas I had three upright aces in a row, then the fourth ace was reversed.  Why does this happen??  It leaves me confused about the answer.  Why would some cards say yes, then the others no?  If anyone has insight on this, please let me know.  Thanks very much and have a great weekend!!

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Fri May 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Hi,

When you start looking at yes or no answers, its very likely that you will not get a straight on answer as you think. You as a reader for some time should know that we do not live our life's according to the Tarot. Maybe we should get a show on TV,------ Tarot, Politics, Sex and PRADA. Sorry, had to say it.

Trying to get these answers is pretty much like throwing a dice. When you practise plain Cartomancy. You see that in there only three cards are drawn. 2 red and one black would say yeeees. 3 red--- yes, go for it. And then the same for black only in the opposite direction.

I have time and again tried to establish yes and no answers. Sorry girl, No happiness. The best to ask and derive at a very conclusive answer is by using the Runes.

Blessed be

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm

I second what Payewacker has said, although there are ways I have seen people have developed to get Yes or No answers. I have given up on that myself. I pick three cards and see what the messages are; if they all incline towards a positive message, then I take it as Yes. But, then again, my readings for mysef (which I rarely do) will be biased with wishful thinking, emotions and what not. I hardly do it.

I do the pendulum....... hmmmmmm... but even then their Yes may be a different yes to my anticipated yes or No, for that matter.

The pendulum is more of a Yes or No modality. Try it.

Cedars

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”