Is there any chance of getting a reading, I know everyone asks!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

open_mind

Is there any chance of getting a reading, I know everyone asks!

Post by open_mind » Fri May 19, 2006 10:02 pm

Namaste,

I don't really know what to say, but I know that a lot of people want readings done. I would really apreciate it if someone could do one for me so I ask first. As I bet many of you don't have time.

Thank you to anyone who reads this,

Peace and love,

Open_mind (well try to!)

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat May 20, 2006 7:11 am

what reading do you want and whats the question you have in mind.

open_mind

Post by open_mind » Sat May 20, 2006 9:33 pm

If there is any chance of doing a reading on my life, my future.

The more precise question is that I am trying to pass my driving test. I have just taken the 4th test and failed again. The problem is that I am going leaving the UK to Laos to work as a teacher for a charity school and I sort of need a driving licence out there to drive on. I should leave here the latest end of July so the gap of taking tests is narrowing. I don't know if there is any point to keep trying fora licence if I am just going to keep failing them. I could go out there sooner. They would like me out there end of June. I am stuck for a decision and going through failure after failure is a real emotional drain....

Is there any chance you can help?

Info if you need it,

DOB: 12 April 1984
Born in Kandy, Sri Lanka
all I know is i was born PM time, about 6-7pm ish.

Love, light and peace,

Open_mind

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun May 21, 2006 8:48 am

ok i am doing a reading for you using MB Free Tarot Reading Software  ( http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -software/ ).  i have choosen the Two Cards spread (yes / no) to do this particular reading. please do understand that i am new at this... but trying to learn.

Spread Type - Two Cards
This spread needs certain knowledge before a reading is done. This may be used at times for a yes/no reading or to know which of the two solutions is better. In a yes/no reading the 'yes' card and the 'no' card are chosen in advance.

I had choosen the first card as yes. and the second card as no.

Card 1: This card signifies what can happen if you carry out the solution that this card represents.

Ace of Pentacles
You may receive unexpected money. There may be lot of monetary gain. This is a sign of prosperity and a new beginning. Your hard work will be rewarded. You will enjoy a lot wealth, happiness and all the good things in life.

Card 2: This card signifies what can happen if you carry out the solution that this card represents.

The Magician - Reversed
This shows a lack of imagination and will to start any new project. You may feel insecure and have low self confidence in yourself. Learn to communicate with your friends and do not close yourself to the world. Think twice before taking any action.

i think the above says everything there is to say. till you open your mind (no pun intened) and learn to accept that good things can happen to you... they never will. go on to give your driving test with full confidence knowing and understand that the only thing between the license and your future is YOU. Go for it baby...

Best of luck

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”