GETTIN BACK TO LIFE.....

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

dolly

GETTIN BACK TO LIFE.....

Post by dolly » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 am

:smt017 Pls can i have a reading.IAM 37 YSR OLD WITH 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.THE YOUNGER ONE IS NOW ONE YEAR OLD I HAD A VERY DIFFICULT PREGNANCY WITH ONE MISCARRIAGE AND THEN 9 MONTHS BEDREST .NOW I WISH TO MOVE ON BUT WITH SOOO MUCH OF TIME AT BED AND AWAY FROM THE NORMAL LIFE VI DO NO KNOW WHAT MY FUTURE HOLDS?/ HELP WITH A READING!!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:30 am

Dear  Dolly

We do not look into a crystal ball and see the future just like that :)  

You have had a period of detachment from only one aspect of life and the future is not going to be any different than if you had not been bedridden for a while.

No number of cards will tell ALL that is out there for you in the future. I understand your sudden sense of 'facing reality' but you are within a reality of your own. You say you have young children; then perhaps your future lies with and around them for the time being.

What better way to build your own future from scratch - if that is where you feel you are at now - and take it from there without any preconceived ideas or any predictions from us which may only condition your way of thinking, your expectations and may even halt you from moving forward.

All the best to you.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”