Recent Break up with my soulmate ;(

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ALMAS2010

Recent Break up with my soulmate ;(

Post by ALMAS2010 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:31 pm

My boyfriend recently broke up with me..we were talking about marriage and children. i can not really pinpoint a reason behind the break up except the lack of communication and our insecurities.
I would be interested in a reading. I am fairly new to the Rider deck so i do not really know how to interpret everything. any help would be appreciated.
wow, never thought it would be that tough Thanks!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Moving to Tarot Reading Forum.

Since you posted in hug section I will give you a Big Grandpa hug, and say that this is happening to thousands of people each day.

One can always try to reconnect, but I think a clean brake is a better option, because you then can get rid of "pink thoughts" that will prevent you from finding the real prince.

If you neglect him, and start to look for a new life partner, THEN maybe your friend will start to evaluate your relationship, and IF he find it worth saving, then he will try to reconnect...if not...then there is no flame left.

To ask for specific connection toward your friend, and reconnection, is Readings we don't like to do, so I will suggest you go for a general reading how they see your nearest future.

Good luck.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Very well said Rhuto... as always!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”