Reading for Auriel

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

Reading for Auriel

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:34 pm

Hi Auriel,
I have your reading for you!

Your cards are showing a father-figure, could be your father, grandfather, or someone close to you like a father. This man has light hair and eyes and a very gentle soul. There seems to be a lot of conflict with him, alot of fighting and arguing. Could it be he is too overprotective of you? I see this issue will be resolved though if you both look within you will find the answer.
 I also see spiritually that you have been fighting a battle within between the darkness and the light. This could be depression or a choice on which path to take in your life. I see that you will win over the darkness and make the right choices.
 I also see that you control your own life but also listen to your spirit guide. This may be the little girl i am seeing that helps you along the way.
all summed up, i see wealth, health and happiness for you, and a judgement in your favor involving financial matters.
 I hope this has helped in some way. Feel free to look around our forum and join in our discussions as we would like to have you as a member.
                                                                                 Love and Light,
                                                                                         Samantha

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”