love in the future?

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Moon_Dancer

love in the future?

Post by Moon_Dancer » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:55 pm

:smt006  hey there,

I met a guy last year and he and I have had a casual on/off again thing. At the present time he and I are not speaking for a little over a month now. I really like him, but I just have no idea what his issue is. I feel like he cares about me but I can be wrong, not sure. I would like to have him in my future.

Will there be a relationship with someone I have already met?

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:47 am

Hi Moondancer,

MMM, How many people have you met? The odds may be 1-1000. You have phrased your question wrong.

Rather say this: What must I do to rekindle my relationship with X?

Blessed be.

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am

yes sorry..lol

What must I do to rekindle my relationship with J?

Sorry I just rant sometimes and I don't always make sense.
:)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Why dont you ask him the question directly? You will get your answer from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I have tried..I get tounge twisted..I am also afraid of bugging him. He avoids serious conversations. And we are not speaking now because instead of talking about a situation he would rather shut me out and ignore it. I feel like he has a hard time expressing his feelings. Yes, he's confusing I know. One second I feel like he is into me the next he is super ice cold. I get mixed signals and don't know where I stand

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

How about if I ask if he and I will speak again?

lol...I am not usually bad at this..lol

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:08 pm

You have to take that step and see it for yourself; you are going about this the back door. The cards may or may not answer, but who best to hear to give you the answer than him.
just say a Hi to him and ask how are things with him? It is no rocket science my dear; he is not going to kill you and you are not going to lose anything by it.  No one can tell you here withat to do; it is your decision.

Approach him and let us know, if you wish.

Courage!

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Cedars,

Sorry I took long to respond. You are right! I am not one for confrontation. I have been trying to find the courage to just approach him and deal with things head on. Still trying to. Thank you for your honesty I really appreciate it

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

MoonDancer

Any news my dear?

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Hi Cedars,

No news. Sorry! I text him last week but he said he has been working late a lot. I did not try this week. I am still trying to push myself, still terrified of bringing up the issues at hand.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:49 pm

There is nothing to be 'terrified' about. He is only human the same as you and I.
What is the worse that can happen my friend? :)

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi Moon Dancer,

You really have a predicament. If you really want something, you will do whatever you can to get or acheive what you want. To ponder and hope for something to happen is like looking at an egg, hoping for it to deliver a chick! This egg may be sterile and you still sit and watch it, even if it had gone beyond the normal hatching period.

How are you going to know if he is giving you the cold shoulder? Looking at this entire process, is it worth your while? I ask the question, but give the answer to yourself! In all honesty, who is going to hold your hand when you really have to make a life-changing decision?

Good Luck,

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Yes like I said I am not one for confrontation....I did text him yesterday and asked said that I would really like to talk to him face to face this week, weekend, or on Wed...So I know that if he does not respond or call that I will move on. I am more afraid of rejection...Like I said I am not one to easily express my feelings, and I know that he is not like that either...I think he avoids confrontations or talks on feelings more than I do because he is afraid and has issues that he has on his own before he met me...i.e. his daughter's mother. I know I would feel better once I say what I have to say. It's not even the fact that it will not end up to what I want, I just want him to know how I deriously feel, and Ihave questions on how things transpired between he and I that became a confusing thing itself.

I did all that I can do so now it is out of my hands as to weather or not he is ready to talk and hear me out.

Thank you Cedars and Payewacker... I appreciate the push of courage and most of all the HONESTY!!  :)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:33 pm

You are more than welcome MoonDancer....
All the best to you my friend and if you like you can still let us know what happens. Your choice though :)

Hugssssssss

Moon_Dancer

Post by Moon_Dancer » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Cedars,

Well it never happened I do not think he is ready for a talk, so I am done. I have a lot to say but I do not think he is ready to hear it. :smt010

Do you think you can give me a general love reading?

Thanks for your help

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”