Request Readings by samantha234

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

swetha
Site Admin

Request Readings by samantha234

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:08 pm

hello,
for members:
Samantha will give readings on this thread. kindly post ur requests in this thread.

for Samantha:
thanks for reading on the board :)
do start a new thread with the title " Reading for mr X " when u r giving someone a reading. this will help increase the threads and keep it more organized. do let me know if u have any doubts.
swetha
thanks once again:)
Last edited by swetha on Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:51 am

hi dear,
thanks for helping  people on the board. i am sure everyone is thrilled to have u and Susanne here. could u do a reading for me pls?
i have asked Susanne on the psychic forum too.
I am tired and have no inclination to work? i know i have lots to do... but just dont feel like doing it. i seem to drag myself thru the day. but i do feel better now than last week. any help telling me about my finances and career will b gud.
thanks in advance.
swetha

samantha234

readings

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi, I am happy to be here! :smt006

sassylady

i need a reading

Post by sassylady » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:29 am

i would like to know what is going on and going to happen in my kife also about my finances.thank you my name is susan and my dob is may 4,1955.

samantha234

hi

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:25 am

Hi Susan, :smt006
I will get that reading too you as soon as possible! :)
                                                                          Samantha

Lopa

Aunty, here is my request.

Post by Lopa » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:13 pm

Hi samantha aunty,

Thanks for the reading you gave me.After getting it I felt I was blessed. I am sending you this message because I have got conflicting replies to a query of mine,before. Hence I failed to make-up my mind on it.(I have mentioned it for you to make a reading on it).

I have an idea for a TV show (youth oriented),I was intrested in posting this concept of mine to a TV Producer. But don't know if she will like it.So I ask you-

Will the producer like my idea and pay me for it?
By when will I get a reply from her if I post it somewhere next week?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS AUNTY.GOD BLESS YOU..........

LOPA.

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:50 am

Hi Samantha, I'd like to request a reading

1) For love, is "he" interested with me? ( the one that I'm currently eyeing ) Or if not, will I be meeting someone this year?

2) For work, will the business that I am giving 1000% effort these past few days pay off really well?

Btw, my name is Sophia.

Thank you very much!

samantha234

I recieved your request

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:27 pm

Hi Sophia, :smt006
I will do your reading and get it back to you as soon as possible! :)
                                                                             Love and Light,
                                                                                     Samantha

Vera

Request for a reading

Post by Vera » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:03 pm

Hi Samantha, I would like to request for a reading, thanks:

Here are my questions:

1. Am I on the right track of setting up my priorities in life?

2. I think that I am too trusting when it comes to people around me. Please let me know if I should lie low or avoid some people

3. I would like to know about my business meeting with someone next week, if it's a good offer or not.

4. Lastly, I would like a reading on my lovelife.

Thank you so much

Althea

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:16 pm

Hi Althea, :smt006
I will do your reading for you and get it back as soon as possible! :) Why don't you join in some of our discussions so we could get to know you better. Also, please go to the introduce yourself forum and introduce yourself to the other members? We are a very friendly group here and I'm sure the other members would like to know your here!
 Feel free to give your opinions on different topics, share your knowledge with us through new topics, and also get free psychic, numerology, and astrology readings too! This way you will get a fuller picture of what you need to know! Interested in learning tarot? I am running a free course in the tarot room. Check it out and if you're interested sign up! I promise it will be alot of fun!
 Need to have a dream analyzed? go to dream interpretation and i will tewll you what it means if I can! Most of all, have fun here!  We're glad you are here!
                                                              Love and Light,
                                                                    Samantha

unicornlady

reading request please

Post by unicornlady » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:04 pm

Hello, I am new here....I think I found you as I need some guidance....my date of birth is Dec 11, 1972.  I would very much like to request a reading from your good self please.  My question is relating to my love life and my life path in general.....However, I am very open and anything that comes up would be a benefit.  I am receiving many signs pointing me in the direction of one particular man and they are all extremely strong and positive...surprising even myself....my question is how will our relationship unfold and what steps to take....also, is there anything can more clarity into my life direction?

Thanks again, hope to learn a lot here....Blessings and Peace x

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Hello Sam.

Can I request a Tarot reading for myself? I will send my DOB and question to you. Thank you inadvance.

samantha234

request for reading

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:33 pm

hi xiyang, thanks for posting, will have it ready friday for you! :)
                                                                                  samantha

kmb

reading

Post by kmb » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:03 pm

Hi Samantha,
I would love to have you do a reading for me. I'm new to the board and really excited about checking it out. A basic reading would be good otherwise if you want to focus on doing a reading about family and relationships that woud be good too.
Karen
DOB - 6-15-57

questor

Post by questor » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:49 am

can i also request a reading? on career and love?
thanks!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”