A reading for Sassylady

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading for Sassylady

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:13 am

Hi Susan, :smt006
I have your reading for you!
 The cards are showing me that a wish concerning help that you need will come true, someone helps you financially. the cards recommend that you stand your ground, for you will win over the competion.They also tell me that you are grieving oversomething, maybe lost opportunities. They say turn around and look, for you may have lost three but there are two new possibilities left. I see money coming and a new venture ,enterprise or idea is coming your way.There is an older man,the sensitive, kind type of man, very understanding, who guides and advises you. He is an earth sign, capricorn, taurus or virgo. I see there is some conflict there because you see things one way and he sees them another!
 Are you taking care of a grandaughter right now? Because the cards are showing me a transformation has occurred or will concerning a little girl under thirteen and a man who owns his own business, the child is an earth sign, and the man is a fire sign, a saqggitarius maybe. Know anyone like that? The cards are showing that you will be rewarded for helping them out and that this is meant to be. Ever thought of becoming a foster mother? Just a thought.
 Every thing looks well for you and I hope you enjoyed your reading. Hopefully i have helped in some way.
                                                                    Love and light,
                                                                            Samantha :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”