A reading for Prasoon

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading for Prasoon

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:34 am

Hi Prasoon, :smt006
 I have your reading!
 This looks pretty interesting. I see a fair woman with red hair and blue eys. She is financially stable and smart in business and financial affairs. I also see A light older man, he is a business owner, they could be brother and sister. Definitly related in some way. Then I see you, contemplating something to do with them. Could it be a partnership of some kind? Maybe an offer you recieved from them? I'm only guessing! :) I see a dark older man,who is also in business. I see that your judgement is good and you will make the right decision. There is victory and possible travel to do with this decision.There are alot of people in your cards! I see a strong woman who will try to dispel the good coming your way. She is a dark woman, dark hair, dark piercing eyes, but there is nothing she can do about it, so don't worry. She is only jealous. I see that you accept the offer and that it works out well for you.
 Good luck in your endeavours and I hope this has helped you.

Love and Light,
                                                                                   Samantha

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”