general guidance for 2011

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

alee

general guidance for 2011

Post by alee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:19 pm

can i have a general reading pls.

im 39 this year. i wanna know what messages the tarot has in store for me in 2011.

thanks

Cascade of Light

Re: general guidance for 2011

Post by Cascade of Light » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 pm

alee wrote:can i have a general reading pls.

im 39 this year. i wanna know what messages the tarot has in store for me in 2011.

thanks

39!  Wow a very special age, I loved it so much I never wanted to get to the next big round four oh! Still I wonder what the cards will say so shall we see..

First of all your energy card is The World!

Fantastic, so much excitement, anticipation and enthusiam all pointed outwards towards the world you are living in. You may be feeling that something is about to happen and you just don't know what that is, well with this card anything is possible.

The first three months show a distinct phase that needs to be worked through, there may be difficulties that you have to work hard to overcome, maybe even something that you lose or mislay so keep a close eye on everything, gradually the tension lessens and it is as if the sun comes out and shines on the world once again making everything seem ok. Sometimes it is good to have the hard times so that we can appreciate the easier good times. Make sure that you work hard and that you take care of the details and before you know it the smile on your face will be as if it is glued there.

Make sure you get enough rest, adequate sleep and eat healthily, don't forget the exercise too, too much work and no play doesn't make for a good mix so really this is a message about taking care of yourself, easing yourself through this period so that you can emerge like the butterfly from the cocoon, fresh, rested and new, full of a brand new energy.

Meditation may be a key factor here and it is a good thing to start off with small minutes of peace and work up so that at anytime in your busy day you can stop and take a break, rest those brain cells and mind and take a pause to reflect on the next step.

Later on in the year you may feel that you need to change you path and head in a completely different way for a time, if you do, then this would be best achieved slowly and gently so that there are no dramatic changes and no-one gets a shock.  You may feel like you have accomplished so much that then is the time to move on and step asiode to pastures new. Your hard work will have paid off.

Have a great time :)

alee

Post by alee » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 am

thank you!

does this mean hard work in the begining and I will see results towards end of the year? and that my work will bear fruit in the end?

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”