A reading for Prakash

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

samantha234

A reading for Prakash

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:06 am

Hi Prakash, :smt006
I have your reading!Its a mixed bag, so to speak.
 I see by the cards that right now you are in a state of suspension, not moving in one direction or another. Coming up very soon is a new opportunity and a change in reidence or job. I see this coming with 1 week, 1 month or 1 year. no, it will be sooner than a year,it appears to be coming very fast as the knight of swords comes rushing in! I see the beginning of a new business venture as shown by the ace of wands. I see you contemplating if this is the right move for you, the cards seem to say it is!
 In other matters, I see you signing legal papers, something to do with a child, alitlle girl, age 7 or ten. I can't tell which age.
On one side is the little girl and on the other is the lovers. I believe it has to do with either child support or child custody papers.
And thats all I have for now, sorry!
I hope this reading has helped in some way.
                                                                           Love and light,
                                                                                   Samantha

prak_ram

Hi Samantha

Post by prak_ram » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:00 pm

Hi Samantha,
         THanks a lot for the reading. You are quite right about the change because i shifted to my new residence just over a month, maybe this is what you saw.. Regarding the business venture.. i just hope it comes the way you have suggested.

Regarding the child, i am quite confused. I am not married or have no kids.. Also my sister's kids have grown up .

THanks a lot Samantha....

samantha234

you're welcome

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:30 pm

Dear Prakish, I am glad you liked the reading! About the child, maybe something in the future! Let me know!
Also, I'm not !00% :) ooops! lol
Thank you for being so kind.
                                                           Love and Light,
                                                                   Samantha :)

prak_ram

Hi

Post by prak_ram » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:34 pm

Hi Sammy( Hope u dont mind , if you do pls excuse me ),
         LOL , i have been having enough financial problems with Work and my parents health is also not doing good. With the Child issue, i was kind of shocked bcos i cannot remember any possibility like that....

I wanted to know if i would get thru this phase.. and thanks for some comforting words . I have also requested for a palmistry analysis but no response till now.

Thanks for your soothing words..

You are really a nice person.

prak_ram

small correction

Post by prak_ram » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:35 pm

And sorry to correct you..

It Prakash and not Prakish.. ( does this make a difference with the name? )...
Pls dont feel i am rude ..

samantha234

Thank you for being honest

Post by samantha234 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:48 pm

Dear prakash,
Love the nickname! You can call me Sammy if you like! :)
I am so sorry for getting your name wrong, please forgive me! I noticed it right after I sent it and couldn't correct it!  I will work on your new reading as soon as possible and post it on the forum. It doesn't make a difference with the name because prakash is the name I used. I just typed it wrong!
and no, I don't think your rude, i'm glad you told me. :)
Also, if I am wrong about something, I really want to know,  and if the reading is totally wrong, i will gladly redo it! I am here to help!
                                                                       Samantha

Deborah

may I??

Post by Deborah » Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:43 pm

Samantha I hope you do not mind ..I only go on when i pick up on someone ...

I was reading this ..and no cards just looking at the name .. is this your birth given name ?

I felt a sudden change in your life with a job ..
i do feel very rappid changes happening ... the child through me through a loop as well........I do not see a woman in your life at this time....
there is something with a woman in your future with a child ............
There is all good surrounding you nothing negative .. your a very up beat person .. and have a personality that many admire

your mother has had a discussion with you recently .... can you expand on this for me?

i keep getting the color red around you .. gold and red ... and silk ..
your spirit is soft spoken as well...
Are you near a big city lots of traffic ? little cars zooming by fast .. your life is like this you want to zoom to fast ... slow down and enjoy the senic view!

I believe you will meet the woman in a park on a picnic ..

Thanks for letting me but in :) hope nobody minds..

samantha234

not a problem

Post by samantha234 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:34 pm

Hi Deb, :smt006
No, I don't mind at all, my main concern is that the members get as much information for their reading as possible! :) Feel free anytime, I respect what you recieve also. And if I am wrong, which sometimes I am :smt005
I'd like to know!
                                                                     Love and light,
                                                                              Samantha

Deborah

wrong?

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:23 pm

nay!  I just think sometimes we get ahead of ourselves ..
sometimes what our guides tell us ..well we are not fully listening and sometimes we ourselves have to slow down and listen ..

i did not see anything wrong .. i just felt the same things and my perception was different :)

Great Job!

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:21 pm

Hi Deb, :smt006
Please contact me about tommorow! Also, read the posts i put  for you in the dream interpretation forum, there is an answer you have been searching for waiting for you! :)
                                                                Love and light,
                                                                     Samantha

prak_ram

HI Deb

Post by prak_ram » Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:07 pm

Hi Deb,
         Nice to hear that you wanted to help. I will try to answer your questions.

1.I was reading this ..and no cards just looking at the name .. is this your birth given name ?

Yes my name at the time of birth is Prakash. My D.O.B is 4th July 1974 , at 10.28 P.M .

2.I felt a sudden change in your life with a job ..
i do feel very rappid changes happening ... the child through me through a loop as well........I do not see a woman in your life at this time....
Right , am single currently. I have a business which is not doing so well right now.

3. there is something with a woman in your future with a child ............

Hmm, god only knows.. :)

4.There is all good surrounding you nothing negative .. your a very up beat person .. and have a personality that many admire

Thanks , i am usually a person who is tender and caring.Its a real difficult task to run a business and at the same time be nice to people around you. I normally dont quarrel or cheat or be tricky with people.

5.your mother has had a discussion with you recently .... can you expand on this for me?

Have been having a tough time with my business , we have been discussing about this quite a while .I am single and 32, so i suppose most mothers from this part of the world ( i come from india) want their son to be married off.She dosnt tell this but she wants it inside her .

6. i keep getting the color red around you .. gold and red ... and silk ..
    Does it mean good if you see those colours? I have not been having a good time in life off late. But i dont want to get bogged down and so push myself on... bcos we will meet obstacle in life and the one who crosses it learns a lot .

7.Are you near a big city lots of traffic ? little cars zooming by fast .. your life is like this you want to zoom to fast ... slow down and enjoy the senic view!

Yes , i live in a city which is the major city in the southern part of india. Lots of traffic, sound, people etc. My house is also by one of the main city roads, so its all the more loud .

8.I believe you will meet the woman in a park on a picnic ..
    Thanks, lets see.

Deb, feel free to ask further if you would like to  .I will make an  honest effort with my answers.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”