General reading Requied

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

catchviv

General reading Requied

Post by catchviv » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 am

Dear Learned members ,
                                    Can some one please help me with a general tarot reading for the coming year for me . I am really worried .

1) I don't have a job and presently . ( Can you tell me the period when i will get the job)
2) Is there a chance for having a love marriage ( presently i dont have any relationship )

My DOB - 3rd October -1983

Thanks & Regards,
Viv

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:40 am

Hi Viv.
this post is asking for a general tarot reading.
You will need to post this on the tarot reading request board.
This is posted on the psychic reading request board

catchviv

Thanks for the prompt reply

Post by catchviv » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 am

I need help can you please  help me .Through your psychic powers can you please guide.

Regards,
Viv

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:46 am

Moved to Tarot Forum

This person had an open psychic reading request thread but i have closed it.
If anyone wishes to give a tarot reading please give it in this thread.

Thank you

Suzi
Last edited by suzisco on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 am

Hi Viv..

I see by your previous posts that you have already asked these questions. In regards to your correspondence with EOT he has tried to tell you that psychic predictions are fickle, and not to be relied on. It was very kind of him to direct you so carefully.
We ask our spiritual guardians for guidance, and always it is given. In this case, as it is for most of us the directions given may not be exactly what we want. You were guided to seek truth and was given it, the truth is psychic readings are not generally a great fortune telling tool. I know you will find many on the internet that will blow their own horn and chant about how they see all and have a window into the future, for the most part this is fraudulent ( I know there are some that really are that good, but they are far and few ).. It must be understood that a psychic is not a fortune teller ( for the most part ), while predictions do occur sometimes in readings, and often they are right, predictions are not what a psychic reading does.. a psychic connects with your spiritual guardians, or energy, and paints it out for you to see for yourself.

For you I did ask, if I may get an indication of the answers to your questions.. I October may offer some change in your employment status, but in all honesty, do not put your faith in this reply..I dont have confidence in [predictions, especially when the times of events that are yet to occur are placed.

If you read my introduction you will  see that I dont offer predictions as a standard service, Im not a fortune teller.. I do however recommend that an astrology or palmistry reading is more valued as a prediction tool, but do not have this ability myself.

I also see that you have asked in the verdic astrology forums for a reading.. thats where I would ask for the answer to these questions.
This site has a one reading a month rule. IMO you have not received a reading that responds to your request, so your verdict astrology request is still open..
Im sure our senior readers on the verdict astrology board will see that your post has only received a very general, non descript reply and respond to your request when they are able.

Given that you are asking two questions, and the answers will take quite some time to gather, please be patient in the wait for one of our awesome verdict astrologers to catch up with you... Im sure the wait will be worth it when they do.
In the mean time I offer you this message from your spiritual guardians.. ( this is what I do as a psychic, as opposed to carnival party tricks.. )

Im picking up some association with gems, or coloured stones or various descriptions, amaphyst ( sorry I dont know how its spelt ) and quartz.. Im also picking up on a need to meditate.. relax and find some peace within.. reconnect with your roots, family, re-establish a sense of belonging..

Im no expert in crystals, or crystal healing, perhaps you could look up gems and crystals and how they can hep you, what kinds etc and how to meditate with an appropriate gem..

Perhaps the gems mean something else to you I am not able to know.. Im just directed to tell you about them..

I hope this helps some untill you are able to get a verdic astrology reading that may assist in bringing you the answers you are seeking.

much love to you..
Tammy
aka StormGirl Blue

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:08 am

oops sorry Suzie.. I diddnt read that this was moved before I posted a repose..

Just a note to let readers know that I dont consider my response an adequate reading, and for my part consider that this request is still open

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Hello StormGirl,

I feel you have given the seeker the right answer and it is best if she awaits her astrology reading which, as you rightly put it, may be able to answer her critical and predictive questions.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”