Loneliness

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

southerngirl38220

Loneliness

Post by southerngirl38220 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

Last April my boyfriend of 9 yrs and I broke up. He had gotten a girl pregnant and I had little choice in him going. Its been almost a year. I'm trying to deal with the insecurities that this situation brought upon me. I try. I swear I do. Evey man I've tried talking to or dating says I come off like I want a relationship. Its not that I want a relationship I just miss having that closeness with someone. Am I ever going to find happiness again? I know it can't rain all the time but I'm miserable most of the time now. I'm 29 and I've had to move back in with my mom. I'm currently in college working toward my degree in nursing but I right now I'm broke. I wouldn't mind being broke so much if I just had someone to care about me and keep me company. Someone I had a spark with. I was wondering if anyone had a feeling or would mind pulling a few cards on me. I know I need to let go of my past before I can move on and I promise you I am trying.
~Snowbunny~

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Hi,

I just read your post and had to reply here. I hope that you are feeling better? I know that an anniversary is a tough time so I hope you are ok. Do you visit here anymore?  Please let us know how you are getting on and if you would still like a reading.

Much Love and  hugs  Cassie x
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

rainbowwitch

Post by rainbowwitch » Fri May 06, 2011 10:40 am

yeah, I give ya hugs hun!!! i wanted to do a reading but tonight my cards said no. Reread your question again. THere is a pattern within the question that I think you will see. The reason I see it is because I look for love also on the outside. Look for it on the inside. You also stated that you had little choice in him leaving you, because he cheated and he got someone pregnant(he is not in lovewith you).I will tell you the plainiest way possible. DO NOT SETTLE FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT LOVE. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HAVE LOVE IN YOUR LIFE, IT ALREADY WITHIN YOU!!! I hope this has helped, but I could not read for you through the emotional pain!You have got to love yourself first, otherwise you could be repeating the same thing over again. I will try again tommorow if you would like. Just don't settle, reach and be the highest love you can be.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”