Love\ Career Reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

kcv09

Love\ Career Reading

Post by kcv09 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 am

I am new to the forum and was wondering if anyone is interested in given me a reading i would really appreacate it.

I'm really curious about my love life i haven't had much luck there at all.I am currently interested in a guy I've known my whole life but not sure where Oliver stands. I know there is an attraction there but idk I would like to know if he were to see us as more later I life he's a good guy.

My career right now is so undecided I was going to major in nursing but I don't see that as my calling anymore and I would not be happy with it, I want to bigger things with my life .

Once again I would be very thankful if someone did a reading on me, God bless

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Welcome to Mystic Board and hope you enjoy your stay here. In order to be given a reading as your first request, the board would apprecicate if you first introduced yourself in the appropriate forum and did take part in the discussions and topics that interest you.
I am not saying you will not be given a reading if you dont do these things (it all depends if and when a reader is drawn to your request), but as a general rule we would like newcomers to take part in the forums before going straight to requesting a reading :)

kcv09

Post by kcv09 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Of course!:) sounds logical, I will get to it since I'm on the computer now

kcv09

Post by kcv09 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 am

Anyone?????

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”