Hello everyone

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

xiyang

Hello everyone

Post by xiyang » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:03 am

I am new here. Glad to meet you guys here. Getting to learn here :)

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:15 am

welcome xiyang,
you can learn alot here. maybe you can teach us alot also! :)
why don't you post in the introduce yourself section so others will know your here too!
                                                                               samantha

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:18 am

Hi Samantha,

I am new here but new tarot learner as well.  Just 2 days ago, I download the tarot software and knew this forum at the same time. Before, I am doing my tarot studying with book, and manually spread reading. I think it is better transmit querier's feeling when touching each card by hands. I might be on bias point, coz I do not use tarot software.

I like tarot, it is a live book, and it is a good traing and practice for intution.  On the tarot learning journey, I do have questions, especially when I do reading for myself, coz I do not think I can keep objective.

This week I am feeling well, it is mental problem not physical illness, so I am looking for a tarot spread fitting for my question reading.  I hesitate to run the reading, coz objective is my concern again.

I will do self-reading today, in the meanwhile, Samantha, can I request your reading for the same question?

Thanks in advance for your helf, and wish to learn more tarot from you and this forum.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:54 pm

Hi xiyang,
you are right, feeling the vibrations from the cards is much better ,.Shall i sign you up for the course? we'd love to have you! And you will recieve alot of help through the others also. This is an interactive course. we all help each other out. I will give you a reading but i don't post them until friday, ok?
as far as questions, ask away! if i can't answer them , others will help you, we are all a team and here to have fun most of all!
 Reading for yourself is tough, because like you said, its hard to be objective. We only see what we want to see and block out the rest! I have a hard time myself!The courses are listed in this forum, and in the rider-waite forum are interpretations and keywords for all the cards to help you study.and of course we are all here! you could do it on your own but i promise if you sign up for the class, you will have alot more help and understand much better! looking forward to hearing from you,
                                                                                                                                                  samantha

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:20 am

I am there already, very glad to sign the tarot class with you and friends here.

I can wait for your reading, and I wont jump the line. Take time, and keep in touch.  Thx :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:29 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com xiyang. Hope we are able to help u, & u can do readings to others to so that u can practise more.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”