Reading Request From Cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

horus1123

Reading Request From Cedars

Post by horus1123 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello Cedars,

I hope 2012 is treating you well...

I would like to request a Tarot reading in the areas fo finances, health, career, relationships...or whatever the Universe wishes for me to know at this time.

Blessings!

Namaste
Horus1123

marybee

A reading for you!

Post by marybee » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:32 am

Hi Horus:

I did a spread for you for 2012.  

Love: The Moon.  The "card of the psychic".  This is a card about the secrets of your soul.  Increased sensitivity, sometimes deception with loved ones.  You must let others know how you really feel rather than expecting them to guess.

Health: The Fool reversed.  You have either made an incorrect choice regarding your health or one is about to be made.  You have to really decide what goals you have for your health and don't get stalled.  Choose your doctor wisely or get a second opinion on any major medical concern.

Money: Seven of Pentacles reversed.  Anxiety and depression over money or a business. Don't mope, because it won't solve anything.  You will have to put more effort into a project before it bears fruit and returns on investments.  Do not make any big investments for the rest of the year.

Career: Ace of Wands.  News regarding a job or new career path, a new business, starting school or a training program. Very nice card!

What you Most Need to Know This Year: Nine of Pentacles.  A very good money card overall.  I think the money difficulties of the reversed 7 Pentacles will be overcome by the end of the year with this card.  Also shows an independent woman, very successful but lonely sometimes.

A card that popped out while I was shuffling was Knight of Swords.  This can mean a young man, younger than 35, with an air sign (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra).  Very strong and courageous, very driven, but you don't want him as your enemy!  You must remain mentally alert this year to avoid big problems.

I hope this helps you,
Many Blessings,
Mary Bee

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Hello Marybee,

Out of respect to the querent and the reader who in this case had been requested a reading in their name, such requests should be responded to by the reader of the querent's choice, unless there are reasons when the reader cannot respond - simple site ethics.

Moroever, we do not offer health readings on this site. Horus should have known better not to ask for a health reading. These guidelines are clearly mentioned at the top of each reading forum. I suggest you have a read and see some of the guidelines we follow in here.

Nothwithstandin, I would like to welcome you to MB and wish you a pleasant stay.

Good to see new faces who are willing to give their time and efforts to the forums.

horus1123

Post by horus1123 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Hello Marybee,

Thank you for the wonderful Tarot Reading...you were spot on!

Horus1123

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”