Reading Request.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

LMoonChick31

Reading Request.

Post by LMoonChick31 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:41 pm

I am seeking a reading about my current love situation as well as career/money situation.  I do not care WHO does the reading as long as you are reputable.

.Sara.

Reading offer.

Post by .Sara. » Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 pm

I will comply with the forum rules. I was unaware of the circumstances. Thank you.

.Sara.
Last edited by .Sara. on Sun May 13, 2012 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun May 13, 2012 9:22 pm

LMoonChick

You have placed two reading requests in two different rooms..... this is not allowed by the site guidelines. One reading per topic within a period of One month.
You have to decide what kind of reading you desire -- either psychic or tarot, but not both.

Furthermore, I feel you may have reduced your chances of having a tarot reading by your condescending remark:  
I do not care WHO does the reading as long as you are reputable.
These readings are given free of charge and, being an open forum, any one can give a reading as long as it is one reading for one request.

I am afraid your pre-condition of a ''reputable'' reader has only one answer: there are plenty of places where you can pay for a reading and select a ''reputable'' reader of your own choice.
Last edited by cedars on Sun May 13, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Sun May 13, 2012 9:29 pm

.Sara.
Your enthusiasm to give readings is much appreciated. Please refer to site rules as referred to by Cedar's comments above.....

All our readers are reputable in their own right.
There are many pay sites where one can select the reader of one's choice.

LMoonChick31

Post by LMoonChick31 » Sun May 13, 2012 10:23 pm

wow, I did not mean to sound condescending at all, I had seen where readers had been requested by others and simply meant that I did not have a preference as to who performed the reading. My tone was never meant to be construed as condescending nor defamatory in any way.  As for the readings I did not know that it counted on both forums, I thought it meant two readings at a time on the tarot forum at the same time. Again, this was not my intent in the slightest. I apologize that you took it that way.

LMoonChick31

Post by LMoonChick31 » Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

As for reputable, I was merely referring to someone who would not give me half a reading then send me to a site asking for money before it was finished. I did not mean to imply that every one here or anyone here for that matter, would do such a thing... so please do not judge me on something that I did not adequately intone in my previous request.

George

Post by George » Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 pm

LMoonChick31 wrote:As for reputable, I was merely referring to someone who would not give me half a reading then send me to a site asking for money before it was finished. I did not mean to imply that every one here or anyone here for that matter, would do such a thing... so please do not judge me on something that I did not adequately intone in my previous request.
you should never get a half reading here and a request to go somewhere else to pay for a reading.... :smt018  full readings are FREE!  :smt016  if you do get a request like that click on "Report As Inappropriate Post" link as fast as you can.     :smt002  

anyone that loves this site won't send you to another site because we want this forum to grow and become as active as possible!   :smt006

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”