Offering Free Reading Against Feedback.

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

M. Nalini

Offering Free Reading Against Feedback.

Post by M. Nalini » Thu May 17, 2012 2:58 am

Hi!

I'm offering free tarot reading against feedback. RWS deck, only upright. No yes/no questions or time related questions please.

Also please provide a very brief background connected to your reading. For example if you ask a question, "What will be the outcome of my relationship with C?" Do mention if 'C' is your friend/BF/brother/sister or your pet!

Thanks,
N

southernrain55

Post by southernrain55 » Thu May 17, 2012 5:09 pm

I would be happy to take one.

Here is my question "Will I succeed in getting my degree and finding a job soon after. What is the time frame for my education?"

I hope this is what you are looking for. :)

Mrs.wish07

Post by Mrs.wish07 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:39 pm

I would appreciate a reading if you'd be
So kind. Trying to figure out my love life.

Mrs.wish07

Post by Mrs.wish07 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:43 pm

As far as the description: when will I be married? Will it be to any of the men I already know?
I'm not in a serious relationship but am considering a few prospects.

M. Nalini

southernrain55

Post by M. Nalini » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 am

southernrain55,

Sorry for the late reply, there was some problem with my account here. Is not getting the updates about the new posts and ws having some login issue too.

Now getting to your question, your question is essentially yes/no and time related. Neihter as per my knowledge is answered well by the tarot deck. If you like I can rephase the first question and do a reading but for the second question I'm not sure can help. Sorry.

Best,
N

M. Nalini

Mrs.wish07

Post by M. Nalini » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:36 am

Mrs.wish07,

As mention in the other post there is some problem with my account and is not getting updated about new posts, hence the delayed reply. Sorry.

As per as my limited knowledge, tarot reading are approximately valid for 90 days and nothing is etched on the stone. I can to a relationship spread for you that can give an insight for next 3 months. Wish could tell about the time, but some tarot experts say that trying to find time through cards is like seeking for holy grail! :)

If I have your permission, will proceed with the reading.

Thanks,
N

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 am

Mrs.wish07 wrote:As far as the description: when will I be married? Will it be to any of the men I already know?
I'm not in a serious relationship but am considering a few prospects.
Before requesting readings, it is best to consult the guidelines at the top of each forum.
As Nalini has already mentioned to you, the way you have presented your questions, these are prophetic ones and the tarot does not answer such questions (I wonder if anyone can).

Time and time again, seekers ask questions pertaining to If and When. And, time and time again, readers have said such questions cannot be answered.

You really, really cannot expect a reader to pin point and/or predict which one fo the guys you are seeing will be the one for you! That is for you to decide and choose.

I am not hijacking this thread from Nailini. I am sure she will give you a reading once you rephrase your question or allow her to rephrase it for you.

Blessings.

p.s. if you want time-related readings, perhpas you MIGHT consider an astrology reading.

M. Nalini

cedars

Post by M. Nalini » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 am

cedars,

Greetings! Of course you are not hijacking the thread from me. :D

Prior to tarot exposure, I exactly would ask questions that were yes/no and time related. This is more to do with ignorance than anything else in most cases. Some claim that tarot can predict till 14 years, I would LOVE to come across someone like that and try to learn. Know someone who claims a method that 'sometimes' works related to time. According to that method (RWS deck) Wands are days, Swords weeks, Cups months and Pents years.

Going by that if I take the above question of Mrs.wish07, "When will I be married?" and pull a 10 of Pents card, the answer should be 10 years later hon! :D

To Mrs.wish07, I would like to add if you can provide me even with the initials of those few prospects, I'll give it a shot to see if anyone of them might be 'him'. Else can do a general relationship read to see what is there.

Having said that the tarot can and does come up with very specific answers, it is upto the reader's skill to decipher.

Best,
Nalini

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 am

Hmmmmm....not sure.

As far as timing goes, there are so many different 'schools' to decipher timing that one can't help but ask 'which is the correct one'?
Some claim that tarot can predict till 14 years, I would LOVE to come across someone like that and try to learn. Know someone who claims a method that 'sometimes' works related to time. According to that method (RWS deck) Wands are days, Swords weeks, Cups months and Pents years.
What state the 'sometimes' factor puts the seeker into in terms of the timing  predicted and when it does not come to fruition... then what? Utter disappointment and being misled?

There are various thoughts about the Ace cards in terms of seasons:

Cups: Some say Spring and some say Autumn.
Wands: For some reason all agree on this one to be Summer.
Pentacles: Some say Winter and some say Spring.
Swords: Some say Autumn and some say Winter...

Eh?

Similarly, coming to your days and years... there are so many variables.... so based on these differing thoughts and variables, how can one 'safely' give a timing element in a reading? It is a responsiblity to go about and 'foretell' dates and timing. I stick to my seasonal timing that I know and always, always stress that it is only an approximation. 98% of the time I do not do timing reading.

Yes/No? this can be a game. Why not pick ordinary playing cards and you decide to pick three cards. You yourself can decide beforehand that if you get a majority red or black, then it is Yes or No according to the criteria you set forth beforehand.

I agree that any form of divination has a predictive element to it and as humans we like to know the future... What we dont understand, that ''all things being the same'' that a certain outcome may come to fruition... as long as the seeker does not consciously or not change the course of their life.

This can be a long discussion and probably we will not get anywhere :)

With respect, the questions asked by Mrs Wish are a bit far fetched and unrealistic.
When will I be married?
Which one of the ones would I marry, nothwithstanding that I am not serioius with either of them.... I am just in the marketplace looking for possibilties...
To this I would firstly say, get real!! and live your life and experience all possibilities until you decide who is best for you.

I think questions should be REAL and as readers we cannot just pick the ansewrs out of a hat.

I do hope a proper question can be formed and a reading can be given to this querent.

With respect..

M. Nalini

cedars

Post by M. Nalini » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi!

Indeed regarding time, seasons and other such things it's really confusing. More so for beginners like us.

So, anyone with a proper question is willing to me my sitter, if give it shot. Thanks.

s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

:)

M. Nalini

s_coy2005

Post by M. Nalini » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 am

Hi s_coy2005,

Do seek a reading against feedback? If yes, please post your question. If it's yes/no in nature or time related then please formulate your question accordingly.

For example in case of yes/no, "What are the possibilities of ...?"

In case of time related questions, please put a time frame, for example "What will be the outcome/result (or wahtever you want to know) in 2 weeks time?" Also make sure that this time frame is not more than 90 days.

I will be using RWS deck, free positions (depending upon the spread) and upright only.

Thanks,
Nalini

s_coy2005

Re: s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 pm

M. Nalini wrote:Hi s_coy2005,

Do seek a reading against feedback? If yes, please post your question. If it's yes/no in nature or time related then please formulate your question accordingly.For example in case of yes/no, "What are the possibilities of ...?"In case of time related questions, please put a time frame, for example "What will be the outcome/result (or wahtever you want to know) in 2 weeks time?" Also make sure that this time frame is not more than 90 days.I will be using RWS deck, free positions (depending upon the spread) and upright only.

Thanks,
Nalini
What do you mean by against feedback? and yes i would like a reading done... the topics i would like for you to focus on are love and finances.. thanks in advance..

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm

This thread is becoming rather confusing where every one is posting a reading request and no one has actually had a reading so far...

Nalini: I understand why you wish to have 'feedback', but with all the best will in the world, not all seekers give feedback. It is tough, I know, but this is the nature of the work we do here.
If your ultimate aim is to get feedback, then you best not offer readings on that basis or accept the consequence that not many people will give you feedback.

Moreover, if any one else has reading request, please do not add them on to this thread; start a new thread.  If this thread continues to grow with no coherent interaction amongst contributors, I regret I will have to lock it.

M. Nalini

Post by M. Nalini » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 pm

s_coy2005,

Thanks for your reply. Feedback means if you can resonate with some of the things that might be mentioned in the reading. It's understandable that anything that is furturistic in nature that might come up (in the reading), it may not be possible to comment on that or give a feedback.

Please formulate your questions and post, will try my best.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”