Request for a Personal Reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sayuwontcare

Request for a Personal Reading

Post by sayuwontcare » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:33 am

I would like to request a personal reading about me.

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 am

Hi, sayuwontcare, I would be happy to give you a reading. Would you like a general one or something more specific?

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 am

I would like a general reading. I cant think of any specific topics I could ask for haha

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:31 pm

sayuwontcare wrote:I would like a general reading. I cant think of any specific topics I could ask for haha
Okay I'll do a Celtic Cross spread

Card 1:   The present - empress
Card 2:   The immediate challenge facing the querent. - 7/pentacles
Card 3:   Distant past, foundation. - knave/chalices
Card 4:   More recent past, including events.  - queen/chalices
Card 5:   The best that can be achieved.  - tower c: 8/swords
Card 6: Immediate Future. - ace/chalices
Card 7: Factors or inner feelings affecting the situation.  -temperance
Card 8: External influences.  - 5/swords
Card 9: Hopes or fears around the situation.  - 3/chalices
Card 10: Final outcome.  - Moon

General reading for you: It seems like you are doing pretty well, you seem to have all the basics of life (work, money, house, boyfriend/husband, etc) however you have been working on something and the labor has come to stagnation. There may be even impending failure surrounding this project. This might be related to work or even pregnancy. The distant past suggests you received a note that has made you become a bit emotional and its suggesting that the only way to 'snap' out of this state is to have something completely unexpected happen. But this event will put you in a self-imposed mind freeze. This event will also cause you to express an emotion, whether it is happiness or sadness its unclear. This event will also cause you to temper this emotion as it might cause a dispute in your life with a couple other people. You hope to reunite and reconnect after this dispute but ultimately it will leave you very confused with a lot of unanswered questions.

Please provide feedback according to what resonates with you. Thanks :)

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 am

"It seems like you are doing pretty well, you seem to have all the basics of life (work, money, house, boyfriend/husband, etc) however you have been working on something and the labor has come to stagnation."

That part is pretty accurate except I am a guy and I have a beautiful wife haha. The work and labor being stagnant could apply to me being on deployment and I am becoming horribly unmotivated and I do need to finish something before I leave its just boring.

" There may be even impending failure surrounding this project. This might be related to work or even pregnancy. " I do have a physical fitness test that I am worried about failing but I also cannot become pregnant. And also I might not be able to stay in the military for other reasons. So once again pretty close.

"The distant past suggests you received a note that has made you become a bit emotional and its suggesting that the only way to 'snap' out of this state is to have something completely unexpected happen. But this event will put you in a self-imposed mind freeze. This event will also cause you to express an emotion, whether it is happiness or sadness its unclear. This event will also cause you to temper this emotion as it might cause a dispute in your life with a couple other people. You hope to reunite and reconnect after this dispute but ultimately it will leave you very confused with a lot of unanswered questions. "

This part here I am unsure of. It doesn't make sense to me yet. Give me a couple days to think it over.

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 am

sayuwontcare wrote:"It seems like you are doing pretty well, you seem to have all the basics of life (work, money, house, boyfriend/husband, etc) however you have been working on something and the labor has come to stagnation."

That part is pretty accurate except I am a guy and I have a beautiful wife haha. The work and labor being stagnant could apply to me being on deployment and I am becoming horribly unmotivated and I do need to finish something before I leave its just boring.

" There may be even impending failure surrounding this project. This might be related to work or even pregnancy. " I do have a physical fitness test that I am worried about failing but I also cannot become pregnant. And also I might not be able to stay in the military for other reasons. So once again pretty close.

"The distant past suggests you received a note that has made you become a bit emotional and its suggesting that the only way to 'snap' out of this state is to have something completely unexpected happen. But this event will put you in a self-imposed mind freeze. This event will also cause you to express an emotion, whether it is happiness or sadness its unclear. This event will also cause you to temper this emotion as it might cause a dispute in your life with a couple other people. You hope to reunite and reconnect after this dispute but ultimately it will leave you very confused with a lot of unanswered questions. "

This part here I am unsure of. It doesn't make sense to me yet. Give me a couple days to think it over.
I'm sorry! I wish you told me that earlier.

I'm glad some it resonated. Maybe your deployment will be the cause for the sudden event or something military related.

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:22 am

hah its not a problem. You just confirmed some things for me and it was actually specifically what I was hoping to hear about with out giving away the information. You my friend have a gift indeed. Pretty spot on.

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 am

And it just occurred to me that the last part about this is about my grandmother.she was diagnosed with cancer and the note is just recently i was told that she is getting worse and is on hospice now. I have been overly emotional since I found out she is rapidly getting worse. i wish you knew more about the unexpected event though, that sounds like it is coming closer and closer to me.

druggedoncolor

Post by druggedoncolor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 pm

sayuwontcare wrote:And it just occurred to me that the last part about this is about my grandmother.she was diagnosed with cancer and the note is just recently i was told that she is getting worse and is on hospice now. I have been overly emotional since I found out she is rapidly getting worse. i wish you knew more about the unexpected event though, that sounds like it is coming closer and closer to me.
I'm so sorry!! My own grandmother just passed away unexpectedly. I really suggest you try to spend some time with her if you can. I've got a feeling coming in right now that she would like to see you :) anyway the tower coming does make sense for that as it was the card that appeared for my grandmother for her health scare just before she passed.
sayuwontcare wrote:hah its not a problem. You just confirmed some things for me and it was actually specifically what I was hoping to hear about with out giving away the information. You my friend have a gift indeed. Pretty spot on.
Thank you! I've been not too accurate in my own readings, but I'm glad that my accuracy doesn't seem to be fading for others' readings.

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah when I get back from japan i plan on going to visit.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”