Reading request for cedars

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

fisk_82

Reading request for cedars

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Dear Cedars

I hope this message finds you well. I'm sorry for taking your time by asking for your help to do reading for me.

Lately, I'm thinking much about my job and my life. Would you give me a general reading here? Something that I must notice now as a base for my future..

Thank you so much for your help Cedars.

Regards,

Fisk

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello Fisk

Sorry for my late response.

I have looked at your request and I like the way you put it……Something that I must notice now as a base for my future..

I will go by way of an advice type of a reading and ask what does fisk need to be aware of at this current state….?

The Empress. King of Swords. The Chariot.
I feel to say that at your current state, it is best to get in touch with your feminine side (whether you are male or female) and also appreciate the abundance that is around you. The feminine side is that of nurture and care for yourself and others and share whatever abundance in spirit, love and material belongings you may have. There is an element of sensuality here which perhaps you may have left dormant and the Empress is a wake up call to nurture that side of you too whilst other things take shape around your life.

However, there is a figure around you, a father or a professional person, who belongs to the sing of Air, Libra, Aquarius, or Gemini, who is driven by logic and not by the heart. He is someone who is fair and blunt to the point that he speaks his mind. Whether the energy of such a person is negative or positive around you at this stage, it is for you to suss out, but I feel this person is here to guide you in your current quest.

There are opportunities to finding what you seek, but this may involve (The Chariot) some manoeuvring and guiding your thought process and actions such that you may reach your desired outcome. With the Chariot at the helm of the carriage, that ability will be given to you to discern and guide your actions cleverly to reach your destination.  

I hope this brief reading shed some light about your current situation to carry on for the near future.

Best wishes.

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Thank you for your reading cedars :). Well you are right, my father are that kind of person,"He is someone who is fair and blunt to the point that he speaks his mind." As i am living by my emotion and he is living by his logic, lately we have so many clash ;D. I think the message that i get from your reading is to make reconciliation with my father or trying to in tune with my feminine side. Thanks again cedars ^^

regards,

fisk

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:43 pm

I think you got it right there... Just follow your inner instincts and use your feminine charm :)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”