In need of a reading please

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jenfreckles

In need of a reading please

Post by jenfreckles » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 pm

hello everyone I am new to this site and happy to be here!

I am a 30 year old libra, I really need a reading if anyone could do one? I have been going through a lot since last year and most recently lost a baby.
Not sure what kind of info would be needed any type of reading would be great
thanks in advance

Susie Psychic

Re: In need of a reading please

Post by Susie Psychic » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

jenfreckles wrote:hello everyone I am new to this site and happy to be here!

I am a 30 year old libra, I really need a reading if anyone could do one? I have been going through a lot since last year and most recently lost a baby.
Not sure what kind of info would be needed any type of reading would be great
thanks in advance
Hi,

I am so sorry for your loss, it sounds like you have had a rough time lately.  I would be happy to read for you and will use my Sacred Circle Deck.

The first card that I turned over has a picture of two ghost horses close together, this card is significant in loss and that the echo of you and your lost child are still together, do not try and keep your feeling to yourself about this, you will far better if you share and discuss them with those closest to you, your herd, in the horse world. Horses are very intuitive and spiritual animals and stick together and support each other and this is what you will need for a while longer.

Next we have the 4 of swords and this card is telling us about what your needs are at today. Four swords stand upright over a bed of white flowers, it looks so inviting that you will happily lay down and rest a while. We all need to take time for ourselves and this card emphasises that, take time out and relax and allow yourself to recouperate completely.

The next step shows me The Lady, this woman is very wise and strong, she has infinite inner strength and uses all the power that a woman has, The lady is surrounded by fruit and carries a golden shell full of seeds and goods from the harvest. This card is often said to signify fertility and may be a good sign for you.
Next to The Lady we have Stonehenge, the ancient rock formation that has survived for aeons through it's form and placement. We can learn from this as we make our decisions we must be sure they are the right ones and that we are taking the right steps, and so instead of haphazardly taking chances we need to check and double check and be prudent in what we do and what we decide.
The last card is all about success and gaining what we want. It shows 9 round discs, three to a row, one of the strongest shapes that provides a solid foundation to any venture or project.

When we look back over your reading today we can see that there are several messages that you can think about. Allowing horse energy into your life may help you in many ways. Getting enough rest and not worrying what others will think of you whilst you take that time is shown by the 4 of Swords, Then the Lady has her own personal message for you. Stonehenge and the 9 of Discs show significant determination and depth of foundation that will lead you to where you want to be,

Hope you liked you reading,

Susie

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”