I want to spread my wings!!!

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tina2013

I want to spread my wings!!!

Post by Tina2013 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Good Day Everyone...
Dont know what to say about life more than it seems as if im in a chapter in my life right now that i have to endure a lot of things and have so much patience and wait wait wait..i feel like a bird in a cage longing to fly away...i feel like my wings is tied and i feel so trapped in life...
it feels like im going through some kind of a soul destroying chapter right now....dreaming to go away but im trapped....in a hole....
The only thing that im dreaming of is to move abroad and i keep enduring my present situation and all the things that comes along,,,,i keep doing whatever i can to move abroad, im trying!!! im so trying....as im not happy here in this place at the moment...i keep dreaming and longing and wanting and waiting for sooooo long and i have waited since 9months i think and i havnt been successful in moving away/abroad.....perhaps there has been reasons why the universe/god wanted me to remain here...to finish whatever it is....
i thought if anyone have some time left i would love for a reading of any kind....
my question is....can anyone see WHEN i finally can fly away and move away?
I have this dream job abroad that im trying to score but its difficult...
can anyone see if this move abroad is coming closer and closer?
will i score this dream job at all ?
What will happen to me? will i finally get my dream fulfilled?
im trying to remain positive...but sometimes life can be difficult...
if anyone can see anything or guide me or something...i would be so thankful....
im born in may 23rd 1983 :-)
THANK YOU so much for taking your time to even read this and reply :-)
Blessings to everyone

chipmunk

spreading your wings

Post by chipmunk » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:09 am

HI tina

hope this spread helps you in some way. :)

1&2 card - what's going on now, including what you may not see  - you have formulated a new idea and a goal that is full of potential and is suffifficent to get you started and pointed in the right direction but this idea may not be the final shape of your future. Things will progress a lot faster with your idea once a wrong done to you or you see has been done to another is righted.

3&4 card - Two upcoming events that influence your future goal - you can not  do this move all on your own but will recieve generous help from someone close to you , you will also discoverr a new talent or experience interest in a hobby or new field of work which is worthy of development and effort that requires you to expand your knowledge and study to learn.

5th card where the issue is headed - Events and things in your life are hard at the momment and will progress in this vien till there is one final obstacle in your way . You will need all your will power and strength - the strength that is only avaible when you have used up every other possiblity - to over come this last obstacle .

6&7  what you can expect based on the past and present - You are dedicated and willing to work hard for the things you want and you will reap your rewards. Travel is implied or a clear stretch of time when your imagination can run wild as to what you want to do  once all anxieties and tensions have been resolved.

8 - Over all out come - Trimph  through strength, will power patience and fortitude.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”