Tarot Reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

sagmoonrising

Tarot Reading

Post by sagmoonrising » Wed May 01, 2013 1:16 am

Hello!   :smt006

I wanted to ask tarot what it would like me to know in regards to romance? A reading from any reader would be greatly appreciated~

Thank-you,
sagmoonrising

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 am

Hi :-)

I can do a reading for you from my "Romance Angel" cards if you like.

If you would still prefer tarot then I will leave it open to another reader :-)

Let me know,

Steph xxx

sagmoonrising

Great!

Post by sagmoonrising » Fri May 03, 2013 1:39 am

Hey Stephybabes92  :smt006

I'd love a romance angel card reading! (my angels have always been my #1 supporters in my life, so this is a good sign for me...lol)  Thanks very much for asking  :smt003

sagmoonrising~

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri May 03, 2013 9:45 am

Aww great :-) I will get cracking on this at some point today, so check back later on!

Love Steph xx

stephybabes92

Sorry it's taken so long!

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi sagmoonrising

I'm so sorry that it has taken this long to do your reading, but now that I feel better balanced and feel a better connection to the cards you are likely to get a better reading.

I have done a 3 card reading - past, present and future.

Past...

♥ CODEPENDENCY - Addictions are affecting your romantic life ♥

This seems to indicate that you have been very dependent on a past lover, possibly for your happiness or sense of self-worth, or perhaps even security. This could even have continued up until this day. The picture shows a woman by herself, looking out into the sunset, with flowers in her hand. She looks lonely. Her dependency has left her lonely.

Before I move on to the present, this card fell out whilst I was shuffling, if you wish to take it as an extra message from Archangel Chamuel and any other angels that are guiding you today and myself in this reading:

♥ IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO LOVE - Open your heart to give and receive the highest energy of all ♥ It has a picture of you up on your high horse whilst a man waits beneath you on the ground. You seem apprehensive and the angels are trying to get you down off the horse.

Present...

♥ RELIGIOUS FACTORS - Your love life is influenced by your religious upbringing and spiritual path. ♥ This card reveals that religion and spirituality are subtle but important factors in your love life. Perhaps you are looking for a relationship with a partner who shares your religious beliefs. If so, this card comes to you as guidance to seek your new partner at the mosque, church, temple, or meeting place associated with your faith. The mosque is really sticking out to me for some reason that's why I put it first.
If you're currently with a partner who isn't spiritually minded or whose beliefs differ markedly from your own, you may feel dissatisfied. you may also be influenced by family traditions.

Future...

♥ HONEYMOON - Enjoy the bliss of holiday time together. ♥ Need to get away to nurture romantic love or you will be in the honeymoon stage of a new relationship, this relationship may be found on vacation.

From these cards I get the feeling that you are single? Or very recently seeing someone.

I hope this reading has helped you in some way, shape or form or has confirmed any instincts you may have had.

Feedback would be really appreciated!

Extra little angel card for you from a general deck:

♥ THINK ♥ Your brain may be limited by physical boundaries, but the mind has no such constraints.

Love Stephanie xxxx ♥♥♥♥

sagmoonrising

Thank-you!

Post by sagmoonrising » Sun May 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Wow!  I'm really impressed w/ the reading. It is pretty much right on the mark.

1)  There was a past love over 15 yrs ago whom I knew was "the one". However, fate told me we would not be together in this lifetime although I never gave up wishful thinking.  I have moved on from this person, but it took me a good 12 yrs or so.  I've just always had that knowing that he was "the one" and so I've stayed pretty apathetic about my romantic life.
2) I wouldn't label myself religious, but very spiritual. As I've gotten older I would have to say that would be my number one priority. I could never have a relationship w/ someone who was not on the same page as me in regards to spirituality.
3) I'm single and have been for quite some time- right again!

I'd like to thank you and the angels for this reading. They sure know me well...LOL!   :smt051

sagmoonrising xoxo

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Aww thanks for your feedback! Are you planning on going on holiday anywhere soon btw? Cos that could happen you never know!

sagmoonrising

Post by sagmoonrising » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Nope!  I havn't been on a vacation since I was a child w/ my family. I've never really been into going on vacations. I'd rather be working.   :smt024

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”