Relationship Reading Request

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

summercandy

Relationship Reading Request

Post by summercandy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:54 am

Hello! I would like it if I was able to have a relationship reading request. My boyfriend and I recently moved in with each other this year and our relationship has been on the rocks since. We were doing long distance for a year (we met out west) and then we moved in together here. He is clearly not happy here and I would just like a reading for some guidance, if the relationship is at all working/if it is how to fix it etc.

Thank you!

Summer

chipmunk

Relationship reading

Post by chipmunk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi summer :)

I will hapilly do a relationship reading for you

1st card how you see your boyfriend- Two Of Swords - You are confused as to how you feel about your boyfriend, you are having differculty making decisions about your relationship as you feel you too are out of balance.

2nd card How your boyfriend sees you - Eight Of Pentacles & Five Of Cups - Your boyfriend feels a little abandoned by you and has regrets about his actions in the past, he hopes you can start a new phase in your life as a couple.

3rd card What you need - Three of Wands & The Hermit - You need some solitude and peace and quiet so you two can communicate openly about what you are feeling and build form a stronger foundation for your relationship

4th card What your boyfriend needs - Seven of swords & The moon -  Your boyfriend  needs to move home or change locations as he feels he is being scrutinized and manipulated where he currently is.

5th card where the relationship is now - The Fool - What has happened in the relationship is in the past. You need to make a new fresh start with your boyfriend in a different location, take some risk and keep an open mind, follow your heart and embrace the new oppertunites coming your way.

6th card where you would like the relationship to go? - The Hanged Man - you are in a state of limbo at the moment, you are unsure about the state of your relationship so you have no idea how you would like it to proceed.

7th card Where your boyfriend would like the relationship to go - Nine of Pentacles - your boyfriend wants the relationship to move to the point where you have a sense of inner peace together, he wants the comfort and deep bond that comes with finanical security, material comfort and a loving home. Where he doesn't have to have constant companionship to feel complete.

8th card  Factors to be considered - Page of swords - One of you is restless and independant and burned out by long hours and too much work.

9th card The end result - Knight of Cups - You will travel or move with your boyfriend and it will bring you back closer together. The tension and loneliessness will ease as you find a balance that has been absent in recent months.

hope this helps you  Summer

Good look tto you both

best wishes

chipmunk

summercandy

Post by summercandy » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 am

Thank you chipmunk this was very insightful. He has already moved home and is on the path of feeling better, but we are now figuring out what we should do with the relationship. I can definitely see how he was feeling abandoned by me since I am the one with school, a job and an internship going on right now so I was very rarely at home and he didn't have a job or school so was always at home. Unfortunately I am unable to move since I have another two years of school left so it may not be for a while until I can move. I will be visiting him during my Christmas break so I hope we will be able to figure things out then. Thank you so much for your reading!!!

chipmunk

Relationship reading

Post by chipmunk » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:37 am

You are very welcome summer candy :) I hope you can work things out over the christmas break, if you ever feel you need another reading you know where to find me:)

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”