Tarot reading request -humbly asking Cedars :)

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

tari123

Tarot reading request -humbly asking Cedars :)

Post by tari123 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi Cedars

Hope this message finds you well!

If you have the time, I was wondering if I could ask for a reading, regarding the near future in my job? (6 months or whatever you see fit!). FYI - it is my sole source of income.

Many thanks in advance 🙏🏻

PS - please don’t worry if you don’t have time, or if I’m asking too much with this. I completely understand. Thanks !

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Tarot reading request -humbly asking Cedars :)

Post by cedars » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 am

tari123 wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:37 pm
Hi Cedars

Hope this message finds you well!

If you have the time, I was wondering if I could ask for a reading, regarding the near future in my job? (6 months or whatever you see fit!). FYI - it is my sole source of income.

Many thanks in advance 🙏🏻

PS - please don’t worry if you don’t have time, or if I’m asking too much with this. I completely understand. Thanks !
Hello Tari,

At the time when you requested this reading, there were some issues with the site concering the new software. Now, it looks like things are being sorted out. If you would still like a reading, please get back to me either on this thread or start a new one. So far I am not having any issues with the on-site communication and I hope it will remain so.

tari123

Post by tari123 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:17 pm

Hello Cedars

My apologies for the long delay in response. I didn’t see your post until now!

I’d love a general reading, if not too much trouble. But honestly don’t worry if you can’t, or are too busy.

Best

T

tari123

Post by tari123 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Apologies I meant to write ‘a general reading for the next 6 months , or however long you see fit to cover’.

Many thanks in advance:)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi Tari
Sorry it has taken us so long to get in touch with each other.

I will do the following reading for you for the foreseeable future which encompasses the next 3-6 months.

I am using the Rider Waite deck.

What possible obstacles you should be aware of?
Nine of Pentacles – The Moon – The Emperor:
The Nine of Pentacles: A lady of more than modest financial means, self-sufficient, likes her leisure time for she feels she deserves it after all the work she has put in making herself financially secure. She is strolling in her garden with her pet bird resting on her left hand and I am getting the feeling that she is guarding her finances and won’t let anyone come near them. This person, with the status she holds could be anyone from a boss, manager, possible family member whose help you might need whether financial or moral, but I get the feeling she will not be so forthcoming.

The Moon: This usually indicates despondency and at times, depression. One minute you think there is light at the end of the tunnel and the next minute you feel you are in an abyss of despair. This state of mind is compounded during night time when the winter darkness and the shorter days have an impact on most of us. However, no matter how the moon affects us, its impact is not long term though. It is because of the lunar cycle which is temporary and it affects some of us more than others.

The Emperor: A male figure of authority, sitting on a stone throne, as if giving orders or expecting people to conform to his ways and his standards. His word could be the Law and his approval/disapproval could make things happen or not. This type of person in authority is being an obstacle to your plans and aspirations. He may be a boss, a judge, a father figure or an elderly who sees things his own way, although, tested and trusted, but may be lacking flexibility in accepting what the more contemporary ways may mean.

What are the energies around you and within your reach to overcome these obstacles?
Six of Swords – Knight of Wands – Six of Pentacles – Ten of Pentacles.
In the Six of Swords we see an ability to turn your back to your hardships and look forward to calmer waters. We see a woman sitting in a boat with six swords in front of her whilst she is being taken away to calmer shores. This is not all victory, but it is a phase of accepting your losses and turning your back to them and looking ahead, whilst still grieving those losses, but with a new outlook for what’s to come.

The Knight of Wands is a man in his late twenties/early to mid-thirties , Fire sign, who is energetic, active and charismatic. His presence/existence or even introduction into your life may shed some new energy on things and his vivacious spirit and fiery temper may be the boost that you need.

While we are on the Sixes, the Six of Pentacles is a benefactor giving away financial assistance to two people kneeling in front of him. He is holding a scale in one hand and giving away some coins with the other. There are two recipients; one is receiving and the other one is in anticipation. The symbolism of this benefactor is to give enough but not to be too generous with his favours and encourage any complacency from those recipients. He is fair in his judgement and in the way he offers his generosity whether it is material or moral assistance.
While still remaining with the suit of the Pentacles, in number 10 we see the end of all financial hardships and attainment of material blessings. This is a very good card which implies success in the work environment and the solution to matters of finance.

Message from the Tarot:
King of Pentacles.
We are still in the suit of Pentacles which refer to our finances and all material needs. The King of Pentacles could be a bank manager, someone in Finance, a father figure offering his advice and financial assistance, but not giving it away for it to be abused. He is happy to help but does not want to be taken for granted. There is still work to be done despite the financial and material deliverance that is coming your way.

I hope this resonated with you Tari and I wish you all the very best for the New Year.

tari123

Post by tari123 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Thank you so much Cedars. :smt041

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:23 pm

You are welcome.
Hope some of the cards resonated with you.
All the best!

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”