HCP 52@ reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Deborah

HCP 52@ reading

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:26 am

First of all ..my appoligy I have over looked you and Im trying to play catch up with everyone and with the time I have. Thanks for understanding...

You mentioned depression ...before i lay out your cards I am going to ask to look at you in a different light. I get a gut feeling you see the depression and you are allowing it to gulp your life up. Sometimes we have to find our sunshine and not look for someone to bring out the sun.

Here we go ....

How interesting your reading as I lay out your cards..wow you have alot going for you ..you need to learn to pull from your stengths.. :smt005
New friendship and possible a new lover to come into your picture ..these people are not to bring you happiness but enjoy the happiness u have to offer....

Have you ever walked down the street and look at peoples faces..how many smile at you or frown..... Walk with a smile and people will smile back ..you will gain positive energy from this ..smile smile smile ...you just never know who will be loving that smile as you walk by :)

Do you have a law suite? divorce or something doing with courts actions?
I see material wealth comeing your way..it will be fair of these actions... but sometimes fair is still hurtful.

There is someone who cares for you ..and you trust ...to move to the next level you have to gain control of your emotions and look deep into your spiritual values.

Do you have a child? One that you need to protect or have protected for somereason...this area is dark ...

You are about to come to some changes in your life ..yes they are scarry ..but this is where you will find your spiritual growth. You will be blessed your dreams you turn into reality Big changes are happening

hcp52

Post by hcp52 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:01 pm

thank u
i will try

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”