Request Readings from Paulette

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Bhadra

Requesting Reading from Paulette

Post by Bhadra » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:21 pm

Hi Paulette, it's Bhadra again, sorry I have not been around doing readings but some things have come up. The last reading you did for me was wonderful and so right on.  Now I need another and I'm sorry to ask but this is very important to me.

As you predicted love did come my way. Right now my handfast mate, John is in SICU in very serious condition and I'm having a really tough time. He is comatose, has had renal failure and goes on dialysis today..maybe this is too much information I don't know.

I am really wanting confirmation of what I have intuited and what I think he knew before this happened. I need to know the outcome of this situation, any insights you get for the surrounding situations and people and if possible the timing on this and I would rather have honesty than tact in this.

Of course I would very much appreciate any prayers or healing energy sent.

Thank you so very very much.
Hugs,
Bhadra

samantha234

would you like a reading from me?

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Hi Bhadra, :smt006
 This is Samantha, I am a new reader on the board, would you like me to do this reading for you? I don't think Paulette is here right now.
also, contact Susanne, she does psychic readings and has the ability to see inside people's bodies!
 And, to help you more see our post in the psychic reading forum on healing under susanne and samantha! We will help you anyway we can!

love and light,
                                                                                    Samantha

Bhadra

Re: would you like a reading from me?

Post by Bhadra » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:02 pm

samantha234 wrote:Hi Bhadra, :smt006
 This is Samantha, I am a new reader on the board, would you like me to do this reading for you? I don't think Paulette is here right now.
also, contact Susanne, she does psychic readings and has the ability to see inside people's bodies!
 And, to help you more see our post in the psychic reading forum on healing under susanne and samantha! We will help you anyway we can!

love and light,
                                                                                    Samantha
Thanks so much Samantha! I would be honored if you or Susanne would do this reading for me! I'll be checking in to the psychic reading forum to see your readings and if you would send mine ...because of it's sensitive personal nature to me by private message if allowed that would be great.

Hugs,
Bhadra

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:45 am

hello bhadra,
its great to hear frm u once again:))
we r all waiting for u to b back on the board.
Paulette will  b back soon. Samantha and Susanne , our two new readers are doing a great job here.. i am sure u guys will have a great time.
u can ask for readings thru PM if its too personal. we have no issues. we just encourage people to post on the board , as this will encourage other memebers to take part too. maybe u could post parts of ur reading which are not too personal  and can be shared.

thanks
swetha

Bhadra

To Swetha

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:46 am

Hi hon, it's good to have time to write again.

I'm sure Samantha and Susanne and I will have a great time together and i will try to get back on the board and do readings real soon. Just handling something a bit dicey is all. Yes, I would be willing to post non personal parts of my reading on the board.  Go read my blog and you will find out what's going on.

Thanks again, its so nice to hear from you.
Hugs,
Bhadra

Bhadra

Samantha, What Happened?

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:34 am

Hi Samantha,

It's Bhadra, remember I recently asked for a reading from Paulette and you stepped up and offered to do a reading for me instead and I said, great, go for it?

What happened? Have you been busy, has life intervened? I really would like a reading if you would not mind too much. It's all pretty personal stuff but we can post the non personal parts on the board, as I committed to swetha that we would do that.

This is a very complex relationship and money situation and seems to be very much in flux. I would be so very appreciative if you could get to this soon as I need to know if I am handling things in the right way and would really like a heads up on how things could go in future, especially what I should stay away from or not do.

The situation has already taken some surprising twists and turns.

Thanks a million in advance.
Hugs,
Bhadra

sid

Post by sid » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:40 pm

hi my name is sidra and birthdate is 20 january 1986. i wanna know that
when will i be most successful in my life and also my economical conditions

Nicole

To: Paulette~

Post by Nicole » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:24 pm

I don't know you, I'm new here.. I hope you get well soon... Get alot of  :smt015

poncesanto

A reading please?

Post by poncesanto » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:27 pm

I'm jay from rocford Il
dob
june 4th 63
email me back at stnninfo@yahoo.com

Sparky

Reading Please from Paulette

Post by Sparky » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:51 pm

Hi Paulette please could you tell me if i will be getting a job soon and if by any chance i will be pregnant soon!
Also if you can see if i will be having a boy.

It would be really appreciated.

Thanks a mill!!!

My date of birth is 05/12/1980
My husbands date of  birth is 13/12/1979

hym2525

Paulette

Post by hym2525 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:34 am

:smt006

Wishing you a quick recovery and the best of health,  If u don,t mind I,ll add your name to my personal prayer list.     Have a SUNNY day!!
            Helen    

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”