~~~~~ NOW! Taking reading requests ~~~~~~

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

BLouise

~~~~~ NOW! Taking reading requests ~~~~~~

Post by BLouise » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:05 pm

I am currently studying Tarot on this board and I need to practice, practice, practice.  I would like to volunteer for ONE reading request at a time.  I can only handle one at a time.  I would prefer to read for someone who is actively participating on this board. So if you have 10 or more posts and would like a reading let me know.  It will be first come first served.

Thank you.
Last edited by BLouise on Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cybee

Re: Taking A reading request

Post by cybee » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:12 pm

Well done Louise! You have shown to me a Great deal of Initiative there.
I am very proud of you.
Well done again.

Cybee :smt041  "Awarded 1 merit star (*)"

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:44 pm

three cheers!

hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray
hip hip hooray

muhaaaaaaaaaaa
Abhishek

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:03 pm

:smt036 Oh golly, now I'm blushing!

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:42 pm

Ok let's get the ball rolling... do a reading for this board ... what do you see in store for mysticboard.org - say in the next 1 month - in the next 3 months and in the next 1 year.

also tell us what should mysticboard do according to the cards to grow. what is in store of mysticboard in general etc.

i believe mysticboard.org (orginally sunsigns.org) was born on 8th of April 2005.

Regards,
Abhishek

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:39 pm

This will be a great challenge for me!  As of yet I have only done general outlook type of readings.  It will be interesting to see if I can get answers to more specific questions and time frames.  I will be consulting the all knowing one on this one (that would be Cybee of course :) )  You may have to give me a couple days.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:50 am

take your time :)

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:19 pm

I'm sorry I have been so busy this week and I haven't been able to put in the effort toward this that it deserves.  I hope you understand.  I am posting what I can now though because I don't want you to think I forgot you :)

I just did a simple 6 card spread that I made for myself and here are the cards that I've drawn for the Mystic Board.  I hope that you can find it useful.  Some are a bit negative, but I think they are warnings of things that the MB's owners/operators need to be aware of and watch out for.  So here goes:

1st card - Where you are
Wheel of Fortune
The mystic board has experienced success without much effort.  I don't think this means that there hasn't been hard work put forth, but might suggest that there has been little marketing done to bring members.

Card 2 - What Blocks you
The Sun
I think this card is saying to watch out for over confidence.  The MB may be progressing and problems resolving, but you shouldn't let up on the hard work put toward the board just yet.

Card 3 - What to do or be aware of presently
5 of Wands
You should focus on teamwork and beware of rivalry and stiff competition.

Card 4 - what to be aware of in the next 3 months
The Lovers
There may be a meaningful relationship going to develop.  Maybe with an affiliate or another company.

Card 5 - what to be aware of in the next 6 months
7 of Wands
You may encounter opposition that you need to evaluate.  Opposition of a devious or sneaky nature.  Watch out for and overcome negative behaviors with persistence and self examination. Beware of prejudice, fear and deceit.

Card 6 - What to be aware of in the next year
5 of Swords
I think that this card is a warning that if the problems warned of in the previous two cards are not kept on top of that they may be the downfall of the mystic board.  It will be necessary to immediately take care of communication problems, avoid arguments and banish negative thoughts and attitudes in the next year.

When I first dealt these cards I definitely did not want to give this reading.  I thought here I was foretelling the MB's downfall.  But after studying the cards I think that what they are saying is that the Mystic Board needs to watch out for all these negative things to continue with its success.  The MB may be faces with negativity, deceit and stiff competition.  If you can keep a handle on all of these things over the next year and put your focus in teamwork the MB will succeed!

Thank you for this opportunity Abhishek.  I hope I was able to tell you something useful  :)  The reading was very superficial.  I didn't delve into the cards to get more clarification as I should have.  Doing readings for so far in the future is something I haven't practiced so I hope your not too disappointed with the lack of depth.  I hope I can try again when I have more experience.

viki111

Post by viki111 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:02 am

how exactly do you make readings for people?

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:51 pm

Well I use a deck of Tarot cards, I shuffle while concentrating on what information I'm looking for, be it a question or just info about a person or whatever and then I lay out a spread or arrangement of cards and try to interpret what they mean depending on their position, what other cards are there and various other things.  If you are interested in learning tarot reading I definately recommend checking out the learn tarot topics.  There is some very useful information there.  I hope this answers your question.  If not let me know.

misty-midnightrain

Reading

Post by misty-midnightrain » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:26 am

Hi  I would love for you to practice on me. I also read Tarot cards but do not read for myself. Its to bias lol. I am female and birth 2/11/1956. I have posted over ten comments and hope to be very active . Im also a wiccan. Give me your best shot.
Thanks   Misty-midnightrain

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Thank you Misty-Midnightrain I will give it my best shot.  It will take me a couple days so please bear with me.  I have family visiting and the Thanksgiving holiday is coming so I will do my best to get it done as soon as I can :)

misty-midnightrain

Reading

Post by misty-midnightrain » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Thanks  take your time .

Blessed Be

batnitchka

Post by batnitchka » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:58 am

That's really nice of you to offer readings, and to do one for the board!

Go you!   :)

ZODIAC

Post by ZODIAC » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:06 pm

Hi,
I thought your reading for the Board was very detailed and good. You are obviously are really concentraiting on your intuition within the cards.Well done and good luck for the future,I am sure you will go far.

may I please ask for a reading?

If it is to much trouble then please do not worry I fully understand.

I am Female 19/01/1950,

ManyThanks

Zodiac

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”