Request a reading

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Bell

Request a reading

Post by Bell » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:23 pm

May I have a general reading please

Jan

Request A Reading Please

Post by Jan » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:52 pm

I am interested in receiving a reading., if possible.
June 2, 1964 5:10am
Career or Love...anything would be appreciative.
Thankyou kindly
Jan

Johnny Arcana

Post by Johnny Arcana » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:18 pm

Greetings Bell,
The cards I pulled for your reading are The Queen of coins, The Hanged Man reversed, The Moon reversed. I use the Tarot of Dreams deck. The Queen of Coins tells me that your concerned with either money matters or your not your creative ability. This Queen enjoys creating things and likes to give as well as get. She is of an Earth element so she has practicle ideas. There is an emotional side to her though, making her a bit moody or melencholic. The Hanged Man reversed is a water card. Showing your emotions are at work here. You may be giving too much of yourself and your tired of making sacrifices or your unwilling to make any sacrifices to further your creativity. The Moon in reverse shows that there are things of a elusive nature bugging you. You seem to have a creative block but now is not the time to any risks till you have confronted yourself and searched what is you want, so you can expand and be creative once more. Use your intuition to help you get through the muddy waters of your creative life to bring you back to quiet enjoyment you felt before.
Blessings
Johnny Arcana

Johnny Arcana

Reading for Jan

Post by Johnny Arcana » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:39 pm

Hello Jan,
The cards that came up for your reading are the Magician, Justice reversed, and the Three of Swords. The Magician shows that you are a very capable person. You are able to make things happen in life when you want to. However, you feel that life is not treating you fairly, in love or career according to Justice reversed. The Three of Swords reveals your heartbreak but is it because things have'nt gone the way you planned? If not this can be just an illusion and you will need to take a new and fresh look at your situation. Sometimes a little moment of clarity will help you get through this.
Blessings
Johnny Arcana

Bell

Post by Bell » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:41 pm

Thank you for the reading

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:26 pm

Would someone please give me a reading? please? I live in southwest Florida
and I am considering relocating to South Carolina where I am safer. My home was
destroyed last Aug 13th by hurricane 'Charley'. Financial abundance is not with me
yet. . . (Additional info: Birthdate 7/24/43 @7:43am Paterson, NJ) Hoping to retire. . .
Need some guidance. Thank You! Linda

:smt051

Jan

Thank you Johnny

Post by Jan » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:23 pm

Thank you, very accurate. I appreciate your time and accuracy. A new persepective is what I am working on and though it is taking time, I know it is for the best.
thanks, again.
Jan

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”