reading request for deborah

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

forgottenlore

reading request for deborah

Post by forgottenlore » Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:53 am

hiya deb

I have read your work and like what i see so i give you a crack at me.
I would like to ask a question if possible?It is about love life of couse .I have finally about to fix my life it seems to start comming around. I dont have problems meeting women it just that I get close then *poof* gone like a flash the chance I get. I know fate controls me big time and I see it happening. I just wondering what fate has in store for me in the love department. sometimes i wonder if it is something big and fate telling me dont screw up your life it is not time yet. Can you give me some insight. :smt017 i have tarot cards myself but as the old saying goes, it is a bad idea to read yourself. Plus haven't used them in a long time too.

Deborah

reading for forgottenlore

Post by Deborah » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:24 pm

wow pulled open your cards ..well not pulled but ...
am enjoying looking right now ..wow

first things i am seing is about you... your a kind person ..very romantic ..who is old school. you believe in tradition and believe in your customs of life.

You yourself stands in the way of love ...hmm what does she mean by this ..well you give yourself excuses not to be where the possiblity of meeting someone is ...you find ways not to be there ? why is this an old school thing? ...Can I ask are you indian or asian? Or some culture with arranged marriages?

At work are you where you want to be? Or is there a goal in mind .how much is enough? Is this what you want or is there more?

You have things you wish to share with the right person. You have a good head on your shoulder...please remember materialism can get you into trouble. and not all want fancy things in the home or on the body ... the right one will hold your heart in her hands and that will be the top possession in her life..not the amount of money you make or the house she lives ..or how many maides you can get her. :)

You have a history? Someone you cared for ...but something got in the way?
Possibly self doubt?

Once again I am feeling this aranged marriage..or maybe its not this maybe you have a friend who has a friend who can introduce you...but will be some arranged form.
You fear these are not wise decissions ...please trust in yourself ... trust those around you..i feel u have a strong carrying family ..that wants to see you happy but you wish to try things your way ...

The internet is a facinating place ..you can get caught up in somethings on here ...there are many types of things to draw you in... for example mine is my friends ...some others like to listen to music...some talk to girls ...
follow the path you know in your heart is right ...

hope this helps
Deborah

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”