~~~~~ NOW! Taking reading requests ~~~~~~

All Tarot Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:05 pm

Thank you for all the encouragement.  Sorry, I am so slow!  My in-laws are visiting until January and they need some chauffering and my father-in law is having a kidney stone issue so it's been back and forth to the hospital.

Misty-midnightrain - I am working on your reading today, I will hopefully get it posted tomorrow, barring any more emergencies.

Zodiac - I will be happy to do a reading for you as soon as I'm done with Misty's.

Thank you again for all of your understanding :)

ZODIAC

Post by ZODIAC » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:44 pm

Blouise,
No worries when ever you find the time thank you.

I hope your family soon feel better and life regains the slower mode for you very soon

Zodiac

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:53 pm

Okay, Misti-midnightrain - Sorry it took so long, but here it is.

You have been working hard to develop a new skill or creative idea that you may have recently discovered.  Possibly a hobby has turned into a profession.  Around you presently is an upsurge of creative energy.  Use this energy to help you overcome conflict and push to new heights.  There are still untapped talents in you that need to be explored.  You may be experiencing restlessness or dissatisfaction with your current job.  It is time to acknowledge the new stirrings of creative potential within you.  Be spontaneous without being impulsive, but take the time when necessary to assess the situation and plan for the future.  You are at a crossroads so evaluate all possible paths.  You are being blocked by a feeling of defeat.  Maybe a loss of a friend.  You also need to watch out for taking on too much at one time.  Moderation is key now.  In the near future you may experience uncertainty.  You may have to move forward without a clear picture.  Hold on to your dream and depend on your faith and intuition to guide you.  There will be change and with change brings conflict.  Forcefully cut through lies to get to the heart of the matter and conduct yourself as someone working to triumph over adversity and ignorance.  You need to overcome your fear that you are unable to be in a sincere, honest and supportive relationship.  There will be either a new relationship or a reconciliation of an old relationship.  Possibly a contractual business relationship.

Your outcome card was the Ace of Pentacles, Yeah!!  This means you will achieve financial success.  You need to harness the energy that is surrounding you now and utilize your resources effectively and you will achieve rich rewards.  Enjoy them and know that you HAVE earned them!

misty-midnightrain

Thank You

Post by misty-midnightrain » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:06 pm

You did great . I am very tired of my job presently and just started a new venture with a couple of other people , that does take a lot of creativity and energy. And the relationship part really hits  it on the nose. Thanks for the reading and I hope the ace of pentacle, comes thru for me. Keep up the good work.

Blessed Be

Misty-midnightrain

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:42 pm

Misty-midnightrain - I am so glad!!  Thanks for the feedback.

amadea1949

reading

Post by amadea1949 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:49 am

Hi. I used to read tarot cards a long time ago.  I would love a reading if you have time.  I didn't memorize the cards meanings (bad memory) but rather, I used them for a focusing tool.  I had a deck of Osiris cards though that were really good but I lost them many years ago .  I never could find another deck of them.  I was told they are out of print but if you ever find a deck they are awesome.  Now I just read whatever comes to my head.  I think tarot cards are a beginning to a whole new you .

ZODIAC

Post by ZODIAC » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:58 am

Hi Amadea 1949,
Its lovely to hear someone else used the Osiris cards. I Had a deck when I was about 12 yrs old lol. I too lost mine during teen years! but it was those cards which realIy inspired me,although Iq am a third generation Card reader in my family. I think learning to read with the Osiris actually hit home. I came across a psychic using them when I went for a reading 3 yrs ago and was amazed to see them although they were very tatty but still did there job.I searched on the internet and made inquires but like you say they are out of print. I live about 8 miles from where the Osiris Cards were printed. But they told me they dont keep out of date copies on record.
Then I had a print out sent to me from another psychic friend..she had her deck for over 45 yrs.I copied these,printed them onto card and covered them and they are usable. But they came without instructions so I have to remember what I can regards spreads etc.

At one time I bid £20  for a deck on an Auction site ,lost then they were re advertised asking price was £85! so I decided not to bother it was a rip off.

I hope one day you manage to find a deck too.

Zodiac

amadea1949

osiris cards

Post by amadea1949 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:11 pm

thank you . I am glad someone else remembers them. lol. I don't search anymore because I have moved on to just writing what comes in my head, rusty though it may .  Thanks for writing to me.  I love to hear from everyone.  What a lovely soul you have.  Pam

ZODIAC

Amadea 1949

Post by ZODIAC » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:54 pm

Amadea1949
Pam,
Thanks for your reply too. Its nice to exchange thoughts and feelings dont you think. Do you read any particular Deck? or just use your intuition? Are you a Medium because I feel you have lots of thoughts and advice going around in your head. I see you connecting to higher realms is this you? or am I picking up someone close?
I read tarot and am taking my Reiki 2nd degree in the New Year. At present I am studying a Crystal therapy course and lastly I am starting a course in Indian head massage next week.

By the way I you dont often hear of Pam these days lol a lovely name it sounds friendly and wholesome.
Take care and hope to maybe chat again around the forums,as our paths cross

Zodiac (Miriam)

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:08 am

Wow, I guess I better get my act together.  

I am working on your reading now Zodiac I will post as soon as I finish, but I think that maybe I should be asking you for a reading :)  I'll do my best for you though :)

Pam - I would love to do a reading for you as soon as I'm done with Zodiac's.  Please be patient, I'm rather slow on the turn around.

Thanks

amadea1949

thank you Zodiac

Post by amadea1949 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:03 am

Thank you.  I used to do automatic writing, tarot cards, etc.  I now just write what comes in my head.  I have had a lot of experiences with ghosts, ouija boards etc.  My sister and I used to have a few seances and do automatic writing.  We used to call when we felt the one  was thinking of the other.  We arent' twins but used to have that connection.  I quit doing anything like that for a long time.  I also used to get messages while sitting at the computer.  I wrote them down to compile a book.  Pretty strange huh?  But it is fun and different.   Now when I get messages, I sometimes just don't give them.  Someone told me just to tell whether they were right or not because someone might just need to hear those words so I am trying to do just that.
   You know you have a beautiful rainbow aura.  The moon has a lovely connection with you.  It makes you feel a soft vibration that soothes your soul.  If you picture a beam of light coming from the moon to you, you will feel revitalized.  Pam

Doris

Post by Doris » Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:33 am

Hi BLouise,

If you are still looking at doing readings, I have a question you can answer for me. I am considering taking on a new business venture, but I am also ready to do some travel. Which should I do first?

Thanks

Doris

ZODIAC

Post by ZODIAC » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:33 pm

Blouise,
please dont be worried about dong my reading! I think you are doing fantastic so dont put yourself off. Yes I read tarot but like eveyone else I find at times I am lost! I find it difficult to be able to get a reading for myself so this is why I asked you.
I have every confidence in your ability. We all have to learn no matter what that may be,speed is not the essence I feel it is better to write a story with good thoughts going into it rather than a manuscript full of nothing and no meaning. You will go a long way with your work so Trust in what you see and feel ,the cards are mearly a guide to help you open up and use your intuition.

I look forward to my reading when you have the time so please do it when yo feel ready.

many thanks

Zodiac x

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:01 pm

Pam - What do you mean by messages?  I am very interested could you explain how it works for you?  I also have that connection with my sisters and my mother.  I will start to think about them a lot and then when one of us finally calls the other they tell me that they had been thinking of me too.  Funny how that works :)

Doris - Sure I will see what I can find out.  I have one reading ahead of you so I'll do it as soon as possible.  Glad to see your back!  How was your vacation?

Zodiac - I know what you mean about reading for yourself.  I tried to do a reading for myself and then I posted it in the learning forum to get feedback and the other students that interpreted it got a different interpretation and some of it made much more sense to me than my own interpretation.

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:53 pm

Here is your reading Zodiac, I hope this helps you:

You are coming out of a place of mental solitude and introversion, where you have been trying to organize your thoughts and your life.  You are seeking answers of a philosophical nature.  Maybe you are studying a new system of beliefs or have begun a quest for the meaning of life.  You may notice that you have a new capacity for love and that you are beginning to love yourself again after a time of hurt and withdrawal.  Nurture this because it can vanish rather quickly.  You may recently discovered a new talent that is worthy of development or maybe a hobby has promise as a profession.  You will need to take on the role of hard working apprentice to realize this potential.  This may seem like a step back for you because you feel you are at a time in your life where you should be solidly established.  What blocks you is conflict.  You maybe facing not only aggression in others, but your own competitive and aggressive drives.  This cannot be avoided and must be faced with strength and containment to move past it.

You are at a new chapter in your life, full of possibilities.  It may be necessary to take risks and be willing to jump into the unknown.  The Fool is the card I drew for where you are so take into consideration all that it implies.  There may be difficult times coming but don’t lose faith there is hope in the midst.  Beware of blind hope though you will need to take action to build upon it.  If you use your money and energy wisely, investing financially into your future when the opportunity arises, a new project may lead to a rewarding future.

Others see in you the possibilities of material achievement.  You have the raw energy available for work that is financially productive.  You may fear that you will be let down in a relationship or that you expect too much from the relationship.  Don’t let this feeling turn into resentment.  Use it to look more deeply at the relationship, even if you don’t like what you see.

Return to “Tarot Reading Forum”